switch to the hosts team and baserape with him u should be fine

Message 11 of 22 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
971 posts

Re: Why do I get kicked from a server?

Mar 23, 2011

HolmWrecker wrote:

Everything happens for a reason. They don't boot you just because. You did something wrong, figure it out and fix it or face the ban hammer. Simple as pie. You're leaving out so much info I am left to think you are guilty. If a story don't sound right, it ain't right.

Dude, innocent until proven guilty man! I've been kicked out of servers on several occasions while my worse crime would be jumping in a Warhawk and taking off! I've seen it happen a lot. If he was guilty on something, I don't think he would bother commenting on it, cause he'll know why he got banned in the first place.

Any way. If you're playing in a player created server, get used to getting banned if the host ether needs room for one of his players, or is looking to force the other team to a disadvantage.  My personal favorite reason for getting booted and I'm being sarcastic is when you get booted while on a winning team, just so the host can jump into your slot to get the win.

On the real though, for the whole year and something that I've been playing this game, I've only earn one legitimate kick from a server. I was having a bad game and was ether tired or not really paying attention, but I kept team killing unintentionally. Like using the bocs on an enemy stealing our flag and taking out several of my own players in the process. I hate when that happens.

Message 12 of 22 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

Mar 23, 2011

HolmWrecker wrote:

Everything happens for a reason. They don't boot you just because. You did something wrong, figure it out and fix it or face the ban hammer. Simple as pie. You're leaving out so much info I am left to think you are guilty. If a story don't sound right, it ain't right.

This is untrue.

This is silly.

This is also silly.

You are silly.

photo ButteredSconesSig-1.jpg
Want to play League of Legends? Sign up here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=51b9087ba6e0c793407146
Message 13 of 22 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Mar 23, 2011

HolmWrecker wrote:

They don't boot you just because.

What if they were clearing a spot for a friend?

Message 14 of 22 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

Mar 23, 2011

Sonic42 wrote:

HolmWrecker wrote:

They don't boot you just because.

What if they were clearing a spot for a friend?

If that guy thinks what he said is true then he has much to learn haha.

Want to play League of Legends? Sign up here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=51b9087ba6e0c793407146
Message 15 of 22 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 23, 2011

Yes I do have a lot to learn, but thats part of the fun of it. Most days I'm the guy all the rest of you are killing when I just spawn out and can't get anything going, but still having fun.

Message 16 of 22 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Mar 23, 2011

Don't worry.  The rest of us have days like that... where we can't get traction.

Well, I dunno.  I think the creme d'la creme of this game have traction in spades.

THE REST OF US scrubs are just living re-spawn to re-spawn. LOL

Message 17 of 22 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

Mar 23, 2011

junkmaker wrote:

Yes I do have a lot to learn, but thats part of the fun of it. Most days I'm the guy all the rest of you are killing when I just spawn out and can't get anything going, but still having fun.

Oh no I'm not talking about you, I meant the guy being all "People don't kick for no reason" or whatever and pushing that view on you because it simply isn't true. Sorry for lack of clarity.

Message 18 of 22 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
971 posts

Mar 24, 2011

junkmaker wrote:

Junkmaker, maybe you should of just pointed to the label under your name that says "Newbie" and replied "DUH!" lol!  I commend you for sticking it out when dealing with Spawnrapers. You're a better man(or woman, not sure can't tell, sry!) then I. I can't stand that crap!

Message 19 of 22 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1594 posts

Mar 25, 2011

if you hop around playing PR servers, be prepared to get kicked for no reason because it is always gonna happen. You should look for legit PR servers and stick with them, 7 flags is a good Dedicated Ranked server, and Nitto420 is another one that i personally always use. if that dont work out then stick to official i guess lol.

Message 20 of 22 (175 Views)
0 Likes