PlayStation MVP
857 posts

Re: Who are you?

Aug 6, 2011

pineapple7811 wrote:

Handle: pineapple7811

Name: jennifer

Hometown: savannah, ga

Occupation:part time at a DME company and then there is that whole college thing..

Life Preferences:

Sports: back in highschool i played volleyball (was actually very good), basketball(wasnt so good, i only did it my senior year-figured why not), and ran track..sure do miss it, went by too fast.. now all i do is play tennis every now and then.  i watch college football (gooo dawgs! sic em! woof woof woof!!) and..yes..nascar lol but i like formula 1 better

Movies:  anything with will farrell or adam sandler, blow, super troopers, fear and loathing in las vegas, office space. im not too picky when it comes to movies, but im not really into blood and guts or scary stuff

Food: japanese food, italian, and good ol' southern food

TV Shows: anything on the food network and comedy central, big bang theory, two and a half men, king of the hil, futurama

Books: i dont read..but there was this one book i read for school that was pretty good..uhhmm..like voltaire or somethin?

Politics: dont get me started... i'll just say im a fan of Laissez-faire

Music: you name it, i listen to it.. anything from silverstein to george strait.. my fav is foo fighters tho with pearl jam a very close 2nd..and red hot chili peppers..and bone thugs and harmony

Favorite Punctuation:... ( cant you tell..i think i used a whole bunch of them up there ^ )

Gaming History:

i always played video games with my brother growing up and he had like EVERY gaming console..

lets see.. it all started on the commodore with spy hunter, dig dug, and asteroid

then came the NES..  all the marios, Super C (contra!!), q-bert, and then there was this chip n dale game i was addicted to.. and a bugs  bunny one..something like carrot castle maybe?

sega, i was all about some ristar lol..  i dont think i ever beat the first sonic.. i wanna go try that now..

super nintendo.. super mario brothers is probably my all time favorite game. and i could never ever beat my brother at mortal kombat..he always did the stupid fatalities.. and star fox

uhhmm..n64 i was all about some golden eye..only fps i ever liked..and i kicked my bros *** on that!

ps1..i loved jumping flash and this game called theme park but my bro hardly ever let me play cuz he always played twisted metal..that was like his crack..

ps2.. crazy taxi .. and i dunno wut else im done.. im tired of this..  then along came warhawk, my bro had it i played it on his for like 2  months then i went and bought a 47" tv and a ps3  ALL for warhawk now that i think about it lol..

sooo..yea

Photobucket

photo Jumping-Flash_zps65309ef3.png
Message 521 of 527 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
683 posts

Oct 29, 2011

Name: Inigo Montoya

You killed my father.

Prepare to die.

http://slagzombie.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/tourettes-guy-01.jpg
Message 522 of 527 (37 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
971 posts

Oct 29, 2011

Who am I? SHO'NUFF! The shogun, of Warhawk. HIYAAAAA!!!!!

Message 523 of 527 (37 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1186 posts

Nov 3, 2011

PSN ID: KingAlchemy13    

Name: Mathias

Hometown: Chicago, IL

I am a father of 3 children (two boys, one girl), married to an amazing woman who is beautiful and has always supported me in all my successes and failures in life.  I have been a gamer my whole life, and look to pass the skills onto my children as well.  I also enjoy watching WWE wrestling with my middle son, and I love my job because I get to help people become more active in life.  I enjoy cheeseburgers and slushies.  

KingAlchemy13 Trophy Card
Message 524 of 527 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Nov 3, 2011

I have a wife and two daughters!

I live int Bronx ny!

my psns is platanasos!

I mostly play warhawk!

Message 525 of 527 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1398 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

Message 526 of 527 (37 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7305 posts

Apr 26, 2012

Handle: S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT
Name: Matthew
Hometown: United States

Life Preferences:

Sports: I like all sports, but my favorites are--from most to least--basketball, football, soccer, golf, and racing - motocross and Formula 1
Interests: Video games, hanging out with friends, Photoshop, music, reading, drawing, airplanes, technology in general, history, astronomy, and earth sciences (i.e. weather; geography; etc.)
Movies: The Dark Knight, Hangover, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Transformers, Transformers 2, Avatar, Star Wars, Lord of the Rigs Trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean, Matrix Trilogy, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Shutter Island, Cloverfield, and District 9
Food: My favorite is definitely Italian, but I also love American and Mexican
TV Shows: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Spongebob, Family Guy, MythBusters, Viva La Bam, Rob and Big, Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, Nitro Circus, basketball, football, Sports Center, CSI, The Office, and Lost
Books: Harry Potter, Inheritance Cycle, Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Left Behind, Crispin, and Artemis Fowl
Music: I like classic rock, Christian, and all sorts of rock except for any kind with screaming in it. I also like classical, R&B, and techno
Favorite Punctuation: Hmm... I would have to say my favorite punctuation is the semicolon or the hyphen

Gaming History:

Description: I've been a gamer since I was six or seven. I got a N64 for my birthday, and then two years later I got a PSone for Christmas; I've been gaming since then. By far, my most favorite system is the N64 because of the great memories I had with it XD

I like almost every genre, but my favorites are action, adventure, shooters, racing, and sports.
Favorite Games: From most-favorite to least-favorite, I like Warhawk, Goldeneye 007, GTA series, Gran Turismo series, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Perfect Dark, God of War series, LittleBigPlanet, SOCOM series, and Killzone 2.

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 527 of 527 (37 Views)
0 Likes