Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Re: WARHAWK 2

Sep 2, 2012
I really dont listen to the sound drop outs because im to busy playing music. :-D

But yea, the sound tends to drop(not that often for me) but like i said, i dont pay attention. Im too worried about trying to kill 4 people without the spawn skill on so i can level up with the more xp skill. There is too much stuff going on at once to worry about sound.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 50 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Sep 2, 2012

armyluke wrote:

Sony wouldn't fund such a thing, Starhawk STILL has sound cuts even after being out around 6 months by now.

I never get sound cuts I posted my sound settings in another thread, I do know I'm not set at the 5.1 dts I had to lower some of them because SH just doesn't output all that well when the settings are to high, while other games do.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 50 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Sep 2, 2012

WH2 would be nice, but WH sales stunk and the attempt to make even a better game than WH with SH isn't doing to well either.

If im LBI and I want something that's going to be a hit in sales and get more support from Sony,I would never make any thing with a hawk in it again.

Go the COD route that all love and there is your sales !!

If they made WH2 it wouldn't do much better IMO,only for us that want it,..Not the majority.I don't see LBI ever making WH2 or SH2. Why would they?

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 50 (303 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1026 posts

Sep 2, 2012

I think Dylan before made a comment about some of his team being displaced to build WH2, as part of the reason the patches were so horribly behind schedule. Does anybody know whether that is true or not, and if so, what are some extra details about it?

I'm a possum. I'm usually a nice possum, but if you show up just to spite the game, boast, or try to get the game catered to you, be warned: I bite. Have a nice day!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 50 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

Sep 2, 2012

dreamcaster21 wrote:

WH2 would be nice, but WH sales stunk and the attempt to make even a better game than WH with SH isn't doing to well either.

If im LBI and I want something that's going to be a hit in sales and get more support from Sony,I would never make any thing with a hawk in it again.

If they made WH2 it wouldn't do much better IMO,only for us that want it,..Not the majority.I don't see LBI ever making WH2 or SH2. Why would they?

You realize they took the CoD route with Starhawk and this is the result? If you make something like CoD, the CoD kids aren't going to leave  CoD because they have CoD. The people that hate CoD aren't going to buy it either. 

photo ButteredSconesSig-1.jpg
Want to play League of Legends? Sign up here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=51b9087ba6e0c793407146
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 50 (277 Views)
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

ButteredScones wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

If they made WH2 it wouldn't do much better IMO,only for us that want it,..Not the majority don't see LBI ever making WH2 or SH2. Why would they?

You realize they took the CoD route with Starhawk and this is the result? If you make something like CoD, the CoD kids aren't going to leave  CoD because they have CoD. The people that hate CoD aren't going to buy it either. 

No, I don't see it..COD is a first person shooter and there is no auto turrets,No hawks,No JP it takes less bullets to kill with and a hundred other things that ain't like COD..,The Hawks are in SH and WH,it isn't what a good majority of the people want IMO.Flying is to difficult for most people and they steer away from it and play something else.

SH is more like WH than COD.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 50 (265 Views)
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

Sep 2, 2012

dreamcaster21 wrote:

ButteredScones wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

If they made WH2 it wouldn't do much better IMO,only for us that want it,..Not the majority don't see LBI ever making WH2 or SH2. Why would they?

No, I don't see it..COD is a first person shooter and there is no auto turrets,No hawks,No JP it takes less bullets to kill with and a hundred other things that ain't like COD..,The Hawks are in SH and WH,it isn't what a good majority of the people want IMO.Flying is to difficult for most people and they steer away from it and play something else.

The gimmicks in SH are quite COD like Dream, I mean when I play SH, I can't help but feeling that this game is trying too hard to be "mainstream".

Sure it does play differently, but it feels more like a mainstream game then anything WH related.

photo 2lucdp0_zps66052a47.png
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 50 (258 Views)
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

Warhawk sales were considered a success for the first major downloable title. I have no idea where you see its sales as stinking. They were ahead of this game by almost 200k at this point and that was with only 9m PS3s.

I mean if your game sells 1m and I don't care if it is only 20 bucks you still make a hefty profit off the DLC and sales in general. No way that game was made for more than 15 million. I'd say in the 10m range if people were not taking huge salaries.

I also agree, SH is mainstreamed up its bum. Too much. The same crowd that is kinda meh about the mainstreaming done to Uncharted complains about this game as well. It's all about sales. Uncharted though has a single player to fall back on where this game does not.

I had no problems with fixing spinning exploits but they just went and peed in the gravy trying to make this 'killer' with skills and pointers and redundant base building as its innovative feature.

I see what they were trying to do but the end result is like that of amateurs. The map design in this game is just purely awful for the most part. I mean, there isn't much there. Create it yourselves guyz!

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 50 (253 Views)
Wastelander
747 posts

Sep 2, 2012

nukepossum wrote:

I think Dylan before made a comment about some of his team being displaced to build WH2, as part of the reason the patches were so horribly behind schedule. Does anybody know whether that is true or not, and if so, what are some extra details about it?

Not true.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 50 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Sep 2, 2012

BellyRanks wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

ButteredScones wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

The gimmicks in SH are quite COD like Dream, I mean when I play SH, I can't help but feeling that this game is trying too hard to be "mainstream".

Sure it does play differently, but it feels more like a mainstream game then anything WH related.

Hipster. Lol

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 50 (236 Views)