Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Re: The 'H' word

Apr 10, 2008

poparraz wrote:

sharmbo wrote:
I played in a few games last night and at the start of everygame some dude was like "whos a ****** here" I find this really insulting, then through out the games it was ******* this ******* that, dam it was really getting to me. The racist behavour must stop!!! As anyone else had this kind of abuse?????
I have also played with a guy, username suzukihyabusa (i think i spelled that right) who the whole game was like ***** this and ****** that. Then he went on to say "death to America and if you were in my country we would kill you americans and my country is the best". But he never said what his country was. He made alot of people leave that room really quick.
ok, now that is just strange and extremely uncalled for...and makes very little since
Message Edited by Pegasus46 on 04-10-2008 10:02 AM
Eclipsed4utoo.com
Want your Warhawk Stat Signature? Click on mine.

Leader of Tactical Assault Group
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 46 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3611 posts

Apr 10, 2008

rsteele wrote:
can't we all find some other reason to dislike eachother other than some word? its a WORD. it only has the power that people let it have. I for one never owned any slaves so I do not feel any emotion towards it what so ever and if ****** is suppose to be an insult if thats the best they can do well thats sort of sad for them dont you think. As far as being racist goes, Hate or love everyone equally that way you do not have to worry about being a racist. If you let 12 year old kid that more than likely does not know the meaning of the words they are using on a VIDEO GAME get to you, you better be prepared because the real world is a lil bit tougher than that. Its a conversation that has no END someone is always going to be offended by something. race, size, religion, economic standing, country or origin, or whatever the case may be if people act disrespectful towards you and say nasty comments about your ancestory or mother...MUTE them and move on...
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY 12 YEAR OLD????!!!! AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! I'M 13 I'M MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING RACIST! LEAVE AGE OUT OF IT!
Message Edited by Pegasus46 on 04-10-2008 10:03 AM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 46 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Apr 10, 2008

Chevelle71ss wrote:

poparraz wrote:

sharmbo wrote:
I played in a few games last night and at the start of everygame some dude was like "whos a ******* here" I find this really insulting, then through out the games it was ******* this ******* that, dam it was really getting to me. The racist behavour must stop!!! As anyone else had this kind of abuse?????
I have also played with a guy, username suzukihyabusa (i think i spelled that right) who the whole game was like ******* this and ****** that. Then he went on to say "death to America and if you were in my country we would kill you americans and my country is the best". But he never said what his country was. He made alot of people leave that room really quick.
ok, now that is just strange and extremely uncalled for...and makes very little since

Oh I agree it was ridiculous
Message Edited by Pegasus46 on 04-10-2008 10:03 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 46 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7966 posts

Apr 10, 2008

Maxq333 wrote:

rsteele wrote:
can't we all find some other reason to dislike eachother other than some word? its a WORD. it only has the power that people let it have. I for one never owned any slaves so I do not feel any emotion towards it what so ever and if ******** is suppose to be an insult if thats the best they can do well thats sort of sad for them dont you think. As far as being racist goes, Hate or love everyone equally that way you do not have to worry about being a racist. If you let 12 year old kid that more than likely does not know the meaning of the words they are using on a VIDEO GAME get to you, you better be prepared because the real world is a lil bit tougher than that. Its a conversation that has no END someone is always going to be offended by something. race, size, religion, economic standing, country or origin, or whatever the case may be if people act disrespectful towards you and say nasty comments about your ancestory or mother...MUTE them and move on...
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY 12 YEAR OLD????!!!! AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! I'M 13 I'M MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING RACIST! LEAVE AGE OUT OF IT!

Its good to know at 13 you are more mature than most others. The fact remains that younger people tend to be the ones that resort to name calling and if I said 12 and you are 13 then this didnt inculde you in the first place.
And as far as being agist goes I think its pretty sad that we have to think of words like that ....I am not racist or agist or sexist or any other negative term that ends in -ist. If you get offended by posts on the net best to not read them.
Message Edited by Pegasus46 on 04-10-2008 10:09 AM

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd73/rseverclear/Lightemuprsteele2.png

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 46 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3611 posts

Apr 10, 2008

rsteele wrote:

Maxq333 wrote:

rsteele wrote:
can't we all find some other reason to dislike eachother other than some word? its a WORD. it only has the power that people let it have. I for one never owned any slaves so I do not feel any emotion towards it what so ever and if ****** is suppose to be an insult if thats the best they can do well thats sort of sad for them dont you think. As far as being racist goes, Hate or love everyone equally that way you do not have to worry about being a racist. If you let 12 year old kid that more than likely does not know the meaning of the words they are using on a VIDEO GAME get to you, you better be prepared because the real world is a lil bit tougher than that. Its a conversation that has no END someone is always going to be offended by something. race, size, religion, economic standing, country or origin, or whatever the case may be if people act disrespectful towards you and say nasty comments about your ancestory or mother...MUTE them and move on...

Its good to know at 13 you are more mature than most others. The fact remains that younger people tend to be the ones that resort to name calling and if I said 12 and you are 13 then this didnt inculde you in the first place.
And as far as being agist goes I think its pretty sad that we have to think of words like that ....I am not racist or agist or sexist or any other negative term that ends in -ist. If you get offended by posts on the net best to not read them.

No I don't agree with you, one bit.
Message Edited by Pegasus46 on 04-10-2008 10:09 AM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 46 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Apr 10, 2008

If you're offended by a term used in the game then please don't post that term on the forums, as its just as offensive here as it was there.  The same topic could have been made without ever mentioning the word or even a letter hint at the word that was used. I've cleaned the topic up somewhat and I've locked it to prevent any farther flaming or racial remarks.

Racism isn't tolerated on the forums and racial terms aren't appropriate here either. 

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 46 (6 Views)
0 Likes