Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 01/20/2009
Offline
583 posts
 

Re: The 100k kills club.

Mar 16, 2009

Congrats ABB0!  Now you need to host your own CC DM server and make 200k.

 

Knife all DAY! 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 144 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/29/2008
Offline
6929 posts
 

Re: The 100k kills club.

Mar 16, 2009

ABB011 wrote:

Well 100,000 kills has been my main target for some time since I reached General, I reached it yesterday. I checked the Warhawk stats website, and out of the hundreds of thousands of players that play this game - just 43 have achieved this (at time of post). DM players, player ranked players, pilots and general beasts populate this list. Only 43 players in Warhawk's history, and here they are, ranked by kills:

 

  1. MarkJayW
  2. Pokerggg
  3. MrPips
  4. Forenzik
  5. Forestlawman
  6. Fernando81
  7. TW2N
  8. Weepow
  9. Koingwolf
  10. Jaygood
  11. Syclan
  12. Jetrotor
  13. gffvbhh
  14. AI2-FOI2C3-0N3
  15. Buckets3
  16. Moori
  17. Baaddddddddddddd
  18. REDMIRAGE
  19. ai11237
  20. Troy420
  21. Jonnyphatom_718
  22. ROONEY_CRAFT
  23. Params7
  24. iJUSTKILLEDYOU
  25. ukwildcats
  26. mabusi
  27. nezbit82
  28. Sasquatch911
  29. Krathanium
  30. Xii_gloryFADES
  31. Krushgroove12
  32. Sea_Manky
  33. prboi400
  34. mikel69x
  35. Fang22
  36. SKYMARTIAL
  37. StreetSouja
  38. supa_ghost354
  39. IRV009
  40. Im_back007
  41. DWAIST
  42. lelmoussa
  43. ABB011

  A very interesting list I'm sure you'll agree I am the latest, but who will be next? I wonder what the number will be when Warhawk finally shuts it's servers.


I'm hoping mrpips will buy half of the warhawk servers.

















10 nukes





















thanks ballin










Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 144 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
703 posts
 

Re: The 100k kills club.

Mar 16, 2009
if someone has the time, it would be good to do a kill to total points ratio and see who the pure killers are... ie. markj is way ahead of poker, but, im sure there are others
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 144 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/20/2009
Offline
583 posts
 

Re: The 100k kills club.

Mar 16, 2009

phattie wrote:
if someone has the time, it would be good to do a kill to total points ratio and see who the pure killers are... ie. markj is way ahead of poker, but, im sure there are others

 

No.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 144 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/05/2008
Offline
1166 posts
 

Re: The 100k kills club.

Mar 16, 2009
1/2 of that list got all their kills from CC CTF.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, but If I got my connection fixed and hosted a CC all the time, it wouldn't be that hard.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 144 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/21/2008
Offline
5012 posts
 

Re: The 100k kills club.

Mar 16, 2009
t

bLiNd-mk wrote:

phattie wrote:
if someone has the time, it would be good to do a kill to total points ratio and see who the pure killers are... ie. markj is way ahead of poker, but, im sure there are others

 

No.



Yeah, the DM only players would be on top
schnzrs Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 144 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/31/2007
Offline
5584 posts
 

Re: The 100k kills club.

Mar 16, 2009

BlightedRMT wrote:
lol....only 47k to go....

lol

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 144 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/06/2007
Offline
1126 posts
 

Re: The 100k kills club.

Mar 16, 2009
  ABB011 thank you so much for putting this up, KUDO'S for you. I remember when there was only 5 players with 100,000 kills. Next level will be with MarkJayW in the 200,000 kill club. Less then 30,000 more kills for me to get 200,000 kills. MrPips...
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 144 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/15/2009
Offline
715 posts
 

Re: The 100k kills club.

Mar 16, 2009

MrPips wrote:
  ABB011 thank you so much for putting this up, KUDO'S for you. I remember when there was only 5 players with 100,000 kills. Next level will be with MarkJayW in the 200,000 kill club. Less then 30,000 more kills for me to get 200,000 kills. MrPips...
You meanie killing innocent newbs 170000 times :[
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 144 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/05/2008
Offline
371 posts
 

Re: The 100k kills club.

Mar 16, 2009

toastysk83r wrote:
1/2 of that list got all their kills from CC CTF.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, but If I got my connection fixed and hosted a CC all the time, it wouldn't be that hard.
Get 100,00 kills then come back and say that !!
I just reached 100k this saturday and I worked my A$$ off to get it !! 

 

Message Edited by DWAIST on 03-16-2009 01:52 AM
Message Edited by DWAIST on 03-16-2009 01:52 AM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 144 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes