SUGACUBE Wednesday, August 1st, 2012, 5PM EST start time

1 replies 256 views Edited Jul 29, 2012
Okay, thus far the line up is: 
Grinder CTF
Garden Showdown DM 
APC COL on Acropolis Assault
Zones Destroyed Capital (full map)
CTF Eucadia (full map)

We have a lot spots to fill in the line up, so get on making those suggestions!

Server parameters: IF and only if there are more than 2 people coming, will the server be set up as a private, unranked server so that split screen is enabled. If 2 or less people sign up to come and want such (say that you want it this way in here). If people say they're interested, please say they are and I will add them to the list. If less than 8 people sign up (if your going to be a split screener, please say you are and how many people total will be from your PS3 (this means you and whos joining you). Otherwise, the server will still go up on Wednesday, however it will be ranked and private. 

Rules: No baseraping. I'm probably going to kick anyone who does any backwards lock-ons if I see it. Please invite any veterans who have a sense of sportsman ship and who can contain themselves to having a fun, balanced game and are wiling to switch up teams for reasons OTHER than the win. This does not mean veterans only, I'd prefer that personally, but I know there are some (but few) newer players who are able and want a fair game. Please spread the word this is going up, and I will have it up every night for up to a month if people show enough interest. However, most nights it will be a dedicated server with 32 player enabled if this should happen. 

In terms of who is coming, heres the list:
1. Dragonrider0-Benevolent Admin
Message 1 of 2 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8873 posts

Re: SUGACUBE Wednesday, August 1st, 2012, 5PM EST start time

Aug 30, 2012

Sorry I missed this DR, next time...

Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)
0 Likes