Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
24 posts

Re: It's been over 24 hrs and my WarhawK profile will not update.

Jul 20, 2012

By sony;

•Go to the Game icon on the XrossMediaBar™ (XMB™)  •Select Game Data Utility  •Find the Warhawk  •Press triangle, then delete.   After deleting the game data, go into Safe Mode and select option 3 (Restore File System). Instructions on accessing the safe mode are included in the link below, or you may follow the steps attached as well.

Using Safe Mode Article Link: http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1488

•Turn off the PlayStation®3 system (PS3™) by holding the Power button until the power light turns red. •Press and hold the Power button until you hear 3 separate beeps (separated by about 5 seconds) and the power light goes from red to green and back to red. •Press and hold the Power button again. This time listen for 2 single beeps (separated by about 5 seconds), followed by a rapid double beep. As soon as you hear the double beep, release the power button. The light on your system will still be green if this is done properly.

Plug your controller in with the USB cable and you will see a menu with six options. For this troubleshooting, please choose option 3, Restore File System.   After Restoring the File System, please log into your PlayStation®Network account and select Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List. Here you will be able to re-download the game. Also, we would advise trying a wired connection download the content and install.

If this still does not resolve the issue, I recommend accessing the Safe Mode once again, and choosing option 4 Rebuild Database   •More instructions on wired connections can be found here: http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/261.

Thank you, once again, for your time and p

Message 21 of 51 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jul 21, 2012

kenneth1j wrote:

By sony;

•Go to the Game icon on the XrossMediaBar™ (XMB™)  •Select Game Data Utility  •Find the Warhawk  •Press triangle, then delete.   After deleting the game data, go into Safe Mode and select option 3 (Restore File System). Instructions on accessing the safe mode are included in the link below, or you may follow the steps attached as well.

Using Safe Mode Article Link: http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1488

•Turn off the PlayStation®3 system (PS3™) by holding the Power button until the power light turns red. •Press and hold the Power button until you hear 3 separate beeps (separated by about 5 seconds) and the power light goes from red to green and back to red. •Press and hold the Power button again. This time listen for 2 single beeps (separated by about 5 seconds), followed by a rapid double beep. As soon as you hear the double beep, release the power button. The light on your system will still be green if this is done properly.

Plug your controller in with the USB cable and you will see a menu with six options. For this troubleshooting, please choose option 3, Restore File System.   After Restoring the File System, please log into your PlayStation®Network account and select Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List. Here you will be able to re-download the game. Also, we would advise trying a wired connection download the content and install.

If this still does not resolve the issue, I recommend accessing the Safe Mode once again, and choosing option 4 Rebuild Database   •More instructions on wired connections can be found here: http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/261.

The problem is with their servers. They should be the ones fixing things, not us.

Message 22 of 51 (387 Views)
Wastelander
905 posts

Jul 21, 2012

kenneth1j wrote:

By sony;

All I read there was a bunch of beeping beeps.

Message 23 of 51 (379 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jul 21, 2012

im already get custamer support and this guy send me back with you what is the big idea of this be honest and tell to everyone you wanna shut it off warhawk because they not making money with starhawk we show loyalty when psn shut down and now your guys show respect and loyalty for all warhawk players this problem not happen not only to me send me a phone number and you will see how many warhawk players call you to make complain i know santa monica studios they make me stay with the starhawk so be honest its 7 days now i am not get any awnser if you want it ill email to you all mails i send to playstation ok again be honest

Message 24 of 51 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jul 21, 2012

So no solution? It is still all screwed up. Nothing yet?

DUSTClick to learn more about Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH on the free-to-play shooter, DUST 514. Don't have DUST? Get it free here on the PlayStation 3!
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 21, 2012
What is myhawk
Message 26 of 51 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
905 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Myhawk.org is a website that shows your stats for Warhawk. 

As far as your other post about points not going up, nobodies is going up.  For some reason none of the stats are updating. For anybody.  We've tried contacting Sony, Santa Monica, Lightbox, the creator of warhawk on twitter, used contact forms, talked to some of his associates like ron..  and still no answer.

Message 27 of 51 (339 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Here's what myhawk gives us...

Worldwide Active Players

Message 28 of 51 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 21, 2012

This has been a pain from the start for me lol.

I only recently bought this from the store - About a week before they reduced the price to 50%

I just checked the site and one of the key features is still being advertised as "Complex stat tracking records and rewards your accomplishments on the battlefield.".

As a Sony published game, you'd think they could lend a hand in at least telling us who to speak to if they can't get it fixed for us.

What did the guys at Santa Monica say?

Message 29 of 51 (320 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 21, 2012

A friend called Santa Monica just now and the guy he spoke to said he's not the first person to call about it.. And although they can't give an estimate as to when the problem will be fixed, They are managing the Warhawk servers and they are currently working on fixing the problem.  Hopefully it will be back to normal soon :smileyhappy:

Message 30 of 51 (313 Views)