Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 16 2012
By: IRON_BLOCK First Son 18 posts

It's been over 24 hrs and my WarhawK profile will not update.

50 replies 906 views Edited Jul 16, 2012

My profile won't update. It has never took this long before. I called Sony customer service and they sent me to the online forums. said maybe a mod here could help me.  This problem really bites.  Ranking up is what makes the game fun and worth all the effort.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 51 (906 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Re: It's been over 24 hrs and my WarhawK profile will not update.

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

The stats servers don't seem to be working correctly. Almost every intermission ends up taking 45-60 seconds while the server uploads the stats, many players are incorrectly labeled as Recruits, and some people are having trouble even seeing their profile.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 51 (896 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Thanks for the info.  Any idea when the servers will be back to normal?  I want to play WarhawK now but I'm worried all my hard work might not get saved in the profile.  Guess I'll just wait it out.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 51 (892 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jul 16, 2012

IRON_BLOCK wrote:

Thanks for the info.  Any idea when the servers will be back to normal?  I want to play WarhawK now but I'm worried all my hard work might not get saved in the profile.  Guess I'll just wait it out.

No idea. The problem might be some kind of failure on Sony's side that they just don't know about, or they might have taken some of the servers offline and bottlenecked communications. The worst case scenario is that they are gearing up to shut down Warhawk permanently, but I highly doubt that.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 51 (879 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4886 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2012

I just hosted another epic WYLD_FUN server, noticed the intermission times were beatin' records at over a minute loadin'....didn't even get to SEE my stats or ribbons 'n such....BUT...after all was said 'n done, I checked my stats....last update 7/16/2012....'n I haven't played WH since a week or so....so uh....yeah....confusin' situation...but it looks like WH AIN'T DEAD YET!

Click the banner to check out the website!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 51 (851 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Wyldone6984 wrote:

I just hosted another epic WYLD_FUN server, noticed the intermission times were beatin' records at over a minute loadin'....didn't even get to SEE my stats or ribbons 'n such....BUT...after all was said 'n done, I checked my stats....last update 7/16/2012....'n I haven't played WH since a week or so....so uh....yeah....confusin' situation...but it looks like WH AIN'T DEAD YET!

I was just assuming that's what the problem was, but it sounds like you can confirm that from a host's standpoint. I'm guessing you were seeing the "Sending your stats" screen for the full intermission?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 51 (844 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
905 posts

Jul 17, 2012

I've noticed that for the past 3 weeks none of my stats have seemed to be updating properly..  I've been told to make sure I was in a ranked game, which I always do, and to make sure that you are correctly ranked in the game instead of showing up as a recruit, because the recruit badge indicates that your stats won't update.  Just today I saw what you guys were talking about in between games.  The timer would count down to "0" but then I'd sit and wait for what seemed like 2 or 3 minutes before the game actually started.  In some cases, the game had already started without me.  i.e.- after the loading game screen it would finally let me spawn in, yet the timer was already down to 28:14 in a 30 min game.  I don't see why they'd shut down the game permanately.  Some people like myself, are still trying to get platinum in the game.  If they shut it down, that will be quite a frustration.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 51 (839 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jul 17, 2012

is more than 24 hrs its so fustrating psn cant fix the problem yet.  ps3 does not show respect to the dedicated  players in warhawk when psn shut down we show loyalty and now they not show respect to us if you go to ps stores it still selling warhawk so please ps3 show respect to all your custamers so do something its almost 3 days now..

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 51 (828 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 17, 2012

i agree but how do we find the problem

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 51 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Yup same thing happening to me as well as of last night. haven't played today but heard it might be fixed. 

To me, it's complete BS if they shut WH servers down. So I paid $45 for a game that has a shelf life? That's BS. I just hope they keep WH going. If they do shut them down it may be because they want people to buy/play SH. Either way I'm not going to buy or play SH and will move on to something else.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 51 (805 Views)
0 Likes