Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/20/2008
Offline
8872 posts
 

Re: How to Tell If You're A Warhawk Veteran

Jul 27, 2012

:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 44 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/10/2008
Online
1253 posts
 

Re: How to Tell If You're A Warhawk Veteran

Jul 30, 2012

soleilstrike0 wrote:

Na13-31 wrote:

 

Haven't been on this forum in a while, but glad I checked in to see this.  I felt happy while listening to it.  It was fun. 

BF3 StatsBF3 Stats

Ay baby, we're friends on BF3


Really?  New PSN name?  Sent you a PM...





BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 44 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 03/22/2004
Offline
23051 posts
 

Re: How to Tell If You're A Warhawk Veteran

Aug 1, 2012

I've been here from Day 1 and I'm still here. 

Warhawk Vet for life mother**bleep**ers. 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 44 (200 Views)
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 12/10/2010
Offline
514 posts
 

Re: How to Tell If You're A Warhawk Veteran

Aug 6, 2012

:smileysad: Hearing that makes me remember the good times. I started playing warhawk in 08, sighing..... wish those times would

return.:smileysad:

068 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 44 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
46584 posts
 

Re: How to Tell If You're A Warhawk Veteran

Aug 10, 2012

Sonic42 wrote:

 

If you felt nostalgic and/or cried, you're a Warhawk Veteran.


That song is on my playlist @ work and will be in the background tonight when I play starhawk :smileytongue:

 


 

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 44 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/17/2007
Offline
188 posts
 

Re: How to Tell If You're A Warhawk Veteran

Aug 10, 2012

Would that be because along with everything else starhawk....Warhawk is superior in just about every way?  Hmmm???

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 44 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/20/2008
Offline
8872 posts
 

Re: How to Tell If You're A Warhawk Veteran

Aug 16, 2012

GameSage101 wrote:

I've been here from Day 1 and I'm still here. 

Warhawk Vet for life mother**bleep**ers. 



Ill snipe you in your face

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 44 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/20/2010
Offline
752 posts
 

Re: How to Tell If You're A Warhawk Veteran

Aug 17, 2012

Sonic42 wrote:

 

If you felt nostalgic and/or cried, you're a Warhawk Veteran.


aww i failed the test :smileysad:

 


 

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 44 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
46584 posts
 

Re: How to Tell If You're A Warhawk Veteran

Aug 17, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Sonic42 wrote:

 

If you felt nostalgic and/or cried, you're a Warhawk Veteran.


That song is on my playlist @ work and will be in the background tonight when I play starhawk :smileytongue:

 


 


No its because they added in in game music and a free map to the last starhawk patch.  

 

Warhawk was a ton of fun but at this point I'm enjoying playing starhawk a lot more than playing warhawk...then again I played over 1000 hours in warhawk so that probably is a reason that I'm enjoying a new game a lot.  Plus I really like the RTS/TPS setup..it adds an epic layer of gameplay that WH doesn't have.

 


 

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 44 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
5377 posts
 

Re: How to Tell If You're A Warhawk Veteran

Aug 17, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Sonic42 wrote:

 

If you felt nostalgic and/or cried, you're a Warhawk Veteran.


That song is on my playlist @ work and will be in the background tonight when I play starhawk :smileytongue:

 


 


No its because they added in in game music and a free map to the last starhawk patch.  

 

Warhawk was a ton of fun but at this point I'm enjoying playing starhawk a lot more than playing warhawk...then again I played over 1000 hours in warhawk so that probably is a reason that I'm enjoying a new game a lot.  Plus I really like the RTS/TPS setup..it adds an epic layer of gameplay that WH doesn't have.

 


 


...are you arguing with yourself?



Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 44 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes