Treasure Hunter
5542 posts

Re: How to Tell If You're A Warhawk Veteran

Aug 19, 2012

This is my entrance song to big events. It's for perfect setting the mood before I make my grand appearance. (I walk in right at the 1:00 mark)

Message 41 of 44 (151 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2012

ManlyMisfit wrote:

This is my entrance song to big events. It's for perfect setting the mood before I make my grand appearance. (I walk in right at the 1:00 mark)

I hired an assistant to play this song before I enter a room. I walk in at 0:46.

Message 42 of 44 (147 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51454 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Sonic42 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Sonic42 wrote:

If you felt nostalgic and/or cried, you're a Warhawk Veteran.

That song is on my playlist @ work and will be in the background tonight when I play starhawk Smiley Tongue

No its because they added in in game music and a free map to the last starhawk patch.  

Warhawk was a ton of fun but at this point I'm enjoying playing starhawk a lot more than playing warhawk...then again I played over 1000 hours in warhawk so that probably is a reason that I'm enjoying a new game a lot.  Plus I really like the RTS/TPS setup..it adds an epic layer of gameplay that WH doesn't have.

...are you arguing with yourself?

LOL I quoted the wrong post, i was supposed to quote the post AFTER mine Smiley Tongue

Message 43 of 44 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Aug 23, 2012

ManlyMisfit wrote:

In Starhawk, it will take you the full 60 seconds just to initially spawn in.  I'd say the timing it about right.

Message 44 of 44 (122 Views)