First Son
26 posts

Re: Excessive Spinning Affects Game Play

Nov 14, 2009
Excessive spinning reduces brain cells count.
Message 71 of 234 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2694 posts

Nov 14, 2009
Excesive spinning makes you dodge all, but in the end you will kill yourself.

Message 72 of 234 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3953 posts

Nov 14, 2009

Swift444 wrote:
wow adam still going on with this thread? prime and i would rape you in a game, the only reason jetrotor kileld me 10 times is because for 3 rounds his team had the air and i was the only one even trying, unlike you who hides in caves, i can care less if i went 2-10 yea jein one game lmao, if you go out of your way to stalk myhawk stats on players and then make threads on these forums trying to make us look bad? then your a total idiot, oh and i already know what your come back will be, blah blah blah rat this cheese that, i dont even look like a rat you dumbass, thats the only thing you can say, me and prime are way better all around players and pilots then you will ever be, but go ahead, keep making threads about players, your only making them known better, thanks

Drop the God damn ego. Who cares if you're better than Adam, or if he's better than y'all. His thread was to point out that normal flight pilots who spin constantly to preserve themselves forget to protect flag carriers, they forget to take bases when they can, they forget to help cover zones or take them down, and so forth. So seriously.. Drop it dude. And as I posted earlier, I have seen so many normal flight pilots these days who just spin and spin and spin and won't help their team with objectives at all unless they have the enemy team in a base rape, it's rather stupid. People are forgetting some game modes have OBJECTIVES just because they spin away, is this a bad thing for your team? No, not at all. Is it a bad thing for the other team, especially if you know the player and know they can do better? Yes, I'd say it is. And this is a problem that presents itself more and more each day. Normal flight pilots who get in the air and just spin when they get attacked, and then spin for the rest of the game afraid to even A2G.. It truly hinders their team.

And yes, I am a normal flight pilot.. People say get over backwards lock, or drop it eh? Well, get your asses back on track and maybe some people will start forgetting about it. Rather than just spinning all round like a good amount of backwards lock pilots, focus on objectives.. Do your little "1337" move when you're attacked in the air, but keep focus on the objectives rather than spinning all round like a monkey on acid. 

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Message 73 of 234 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1885 posts

Nov 14, 2009
I am going to let you finish Tianren but Kurby is the greatest noob of all time :smileytongue:
 photo Stpaddyssignature_zps53e145b9.png
Message 74 of 234 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3953 posts

Nov 14, 2009

PEIN_777 wrote:
I am going to let you finish Tianren but Kurby is the greatest noob of all time :smileytongue:

Lurv you and Kurby Pein. Smiley Tongue

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Message 75 of 234 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2537 posts

Nov 14, 2009

Chevy9 wrote:
You know...I have a feelin this thread wouldnt have been that big of a deal if a normal flight pilot posted it.

Maybe, but thats the thing, I don't know if any would.

Message 76 of 234 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5632 posts

Nov 14, 2009
hardcore spinners are usually pretty weak at putting up sizeable numbers.  There are exceptions.  Alexius being one of them.
Message 77 of 234 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1931 posts

Nov 14, 2009
To make the game more balanced, there should have been only one flight mode or a way to counter balance the spinning.
Message 78 of 234 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3547 posts

Nov 14, 2009

kellgy wrote:
To make the game more balanced, there should have been only one flight mode or a way to counter balance the spinning.

They did! But then they nerfed it. Back before the TOW was slowed down and the spawn time lengthened, normal flight was never a problem. Also, deploying airmines vertically now results in a suicide. When it comes to dealing with NF pilots, it seems like swarm battles take place vertically, with each pass taking you higher and higher into the stall zone. Dropping an airmine before you pass would undoubtedly cause an enemy to break off or crash into the airmine.

As for TOWs, a pilot would have to be pretty keen on the radar because there is no audible warning from an A2A TOW strike until often times its too late. Also with the TOW being slowed down, it leaves you vulnerable for longer, plus it will give your target extra chance to evade.

Another thing, if you spark a NF pilot (as many people do) and they go stealth, they almost always get to a health and now your stuck. Back when TOWs were more common, most people wouldn't head for a health immediately because they knew they'd be intercepted by a TOW. They would have to continue to DF or attempt to lose their attacker. Now they can usually fly towards a health with impunity.

Message 79 of 234 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8639 posts

Nov 14, 2009
And this used to be a friendly community.
Message 80 of 234 (40 Views)
0 Likes