Reply
Jul 16 2009
By: Viglin Treasure Hunter 7450 posts
Offline

Best Player Servers List

218 replies 47 views Edited Jul 16, 2009

 

 

Since their doesnt already appear to be a list anywhere, and numerous times people have asked what are the best Player servers, l figured maybe the community could help put a list together here.

This would be especially useful for those new to the game, and may help counter the bad reputation player severs get from less.....reputable ones.

 

From my personal experience;

 

Koingwolf-good mix of Games, good laughs with people on the mic, but prepared for some tough games.Usally find the same crowd on for good communication and teamwork. Spend what time l can in this server, when l can get in...even if l usually get a taste of humility, still great games.

Host and a few othr regulars will often switch to the loosing team to balance out the game...good sportsmanship.

Host-Koingwolf

Randomized and Balanced.

Players-16

 

Mr Pips-runs several different games,beginning in the late afternoon EST, and the sever is is usually on for many hours. Communication is high, the regulars on the server are usually pretty cool, and the games are usually pretty tight.

Host-Mr Pips

Randomized

Players-32

 

SUGACUBE

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawkclans&thread.id=158502&vie...

Host=Merwn8r

Players=12

Random and Balanced

 

Viglins-Controlled-Chaos-X

Server Details

 

Heavens Pl@yground

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawkclans&thread.id=109186&vie...

Host=Lady Y

 

MAXIUMSOAP

Host-Heavy

Notes-Monday nights at 9pm EST

 

DepthsofHELL!!!

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawkclans&thread.id=169892&vie...

Host-QuitAlready

 

*HotChicks*- on in the am around 9am-12noonEST,Small CTF mixmaps.

Host-Bea

Randomized

Players-16

 

ButteredScones

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawkclans&thread.id=126755&jum...

Host-ButteredScones

Players-Upto 24

 

Nmoe

Host-Nmoe

Randomized and Balanced

Players-24

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawkclans&message.id=116258&ju...

 

Neverfail-  seems to on mid afternoon EST.

Host-Neverfail

Randomized and Balanced

Players-16

 

!US-COL-(ALL)-{SOAP}

Host-Guardian Bob

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawkclans&thread.id=134222

 

SUGA_MONDAY

Host=ILegendary

Players=24

Ranked and Balanced

Mix of maps and times...seems to be up around 4pm EST to around 9-10PM.

 

Flavidz

Host-Flavidz

Randomized and Balanced

Players-

 


Motown-can usualy find this running most of the day, doesnt seem to have any regulars and lve yet to work out who runs it, but the games are most times pretty good. CTF only, but believe has a secondary mized server.

Host-Yellowfishe

Randomized and Balanced.

Players-24

 

Dads Army-Euro server, usually see it on late in the afternoon EST. Only been on a few times but good games and rotation.

Host-Seems to vary

Players-20

Randomized and Balanced

 

 

JayGood:Warfare,TX-up M,W, & F  starting up between 6p - 6:30p CST. - Either all DM or DM &TDM/Hero mix.  Sometimes up all night either Friday or Sat. night.

Host-Jaygood

Players-16

Random and Balanced

 

Mvmt:Military_Minded- Tues & Thurs 6p - 6:30p CST. - Mixed with all team modes.

Host-Jaygood

Players-16

Random and Balanced.

 

LG-ZONESlvl4

Host-McDuff

Players-24

 

Gussian-Guilds
Server Page

 

msstatedawg - Focus is CTF on Northern Bridge, Close Corridors, Fortress, and Standoff.

Host-msstatedawg

Randomized and Balanced

24 players

Will kick for high ping and intentional TK only.

 

 

BSK-RANKED-FUN

Host-Pot-Nut

Randomized

Players-20

 

GOW-Ranked- God of War clan server, good tight games, and the host likes a fair and balanced game.

 

300-usually find this running in the later afternoon EST, appears to be on for a few hours each day. Good group of regulars from the 300 Clan, games are tough and communication is high...thou they do have an amusing past time or two during pregame.

Havent seen this server in awhile

Host-Davec

Players-16

 

Demigawds moshpit-

 

UkWildcats-l find this on at odd times in the day, lm guessing due to the location. . A Mix of Death match, Dogfights, CTf, etc.

Host-UkWildcats

Not Randomized.

Players-16

 

schnzrs-RankedRoom-mix of CTF, Hero, Collection, Dogfights

Host-Schnzrs

Players-8

Balanced.

 

Ladyhawk57-Nightly,mix

Host-Ladyhawk57

Players-24

 

 

 

From the community;

 

orderofelim

Host-orderofelim

Randomized and Balanced

Players-24

 

 

Nitto420s

Host-Nitto420?

Randomized,Balance, Teamswitch Off

Players-24

 

My Chilli_Con_Carnage

Host-Chili Palmer

 

=TE=_eddietx_RANKED_ALL-l really need to check this one out, keep hearing good things. CTF,ZONES,DM, usually on around 9PM Central.

Host-Eddietx

Players-24

Randomized and Balanced

 

BHD_RANKED_ROOM- up everynight at 9pm-midnight est.

Host-Plymco_Pilgrim

Ranked, Randomized, Balanced. 

32 Man Dedicated

Rotations changed every other day and will sometimes be one game type other times be a mix.

Room up 24/7

 

EasypointsLADYT77-16 to 20 players

Host-Ladyt77

 

nads911 (Hero) server

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawkclans&thread.id=1812

 


 


 


 



Message Edited by Viglin on 05-13-2009 10:07 AM
Message Edited by Viglin on 05-29-2009 03:45 PM
Message Edited by Viglin on 06-05-2009 09:28 AM
Message Edited by Viglin on 06-05-2009 09:29 AM
Message Edited by Viglin on 06-22-2009 11:34 AM
Message Edited by Viglin on 06-22-2009 02:54 PM
Message Edited by Viglin on 06-26-2009 04:48 PM
Message Edited by Viglin on 07-04-2009 09:57 AM
Message Edited by Viglin on 07-16-2009 09:34 AM
Message Edited by Viglin on 07-16-2009 09:34 AM
New Sig
Message 205 of 219 (47 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/11/2007
Offline
2292 posts
 

Re: Best Player Servers List

Jun 4, 2008
Don't forget Demigawd's moshpit, bk4eva's server (mostly 32 player DM), and Koingwolf's server.
chinchilla sig
Message 1 of 219 (47 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/21/2007
Offline
3327 posts
 

Re: Best Player Servers List

Jun 4, 2008
guassians Gulid too (spelling might be incorrect)
Rammo Clan leader of the  Spartan Army
Message 2 of 219 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/07/2008
Offline
7450 posts
 

Re: Best Player Servers List

Jun 4, 2008

Updated.

 

If someone could add information about the additional servers, that would be great.

I myself have heard of both Koingwolf and Gusssians, but never seen them on. 

New Sig
Message 3 of 219 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/20/2008
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: Best Player Servers List

Jun 4, 2008
Eh, who cares. You can't turn TK off and you will be kicked, banned, or disconnected at some point anyways. Point is, player servers lack consistency. BUT THEY'RE 30 MINUTES SO WOOHOO!



Photobucket
Message 4 of 219 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/07/2008
Offline
7450 posts
 

Re: Best Player Servers List

Jun 4, 2008

BirdOfFlight wrote:
Eh, who cares. You can't turn TK off and you will be kicked, banned, or disconnected at some point anyways. Point is, player servers lack consistency. BUT THEY'RE 30 MINUTES SO WOOHOO!

Maybe if you reread the orginal post, youll see its a list of the BEST servers...or the thread title for that matter.

The ones that dont, usually, do what your informative post indicated

 

As for team killing, l believe it takes 5 in a game to be auto kicked...if your getting auto kicked, you may wanna look at your play style in team games.. 

 

As to who cares, well if  read the orginal post, youd have seen indicated several people have asked this very question....seeking servers that have people who use tactics and communication, and thats usually Player servers that over time get a regular following due to reputation. 

New Sig
Message 5 of 219 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/20/2008
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: Best Player Servers List

Jun 4, 2008

Viglin wrote:

BirdOfFlight wrote:
Eh, who cares. You can't turn TK off and you will be kicked, banned, or disconnected at some point anyways. Point is, player servers lack consistency. BUT THEY'RE 30 MINUTES SO WOOHOO!

Maybe if you reread the orginal post, youll see its a list of the BEST servers...or the thread title for that matter.

The ones that dont, usually, do what your informative post indicated

 

As for team killing, l believe it takes 5 in a game to be auto kicked...if your getting auto kicked, you may wanna look at your play style in team games..

 

As to who cares, well if read the orginal post, youd have seen indicated several people have asked this very question....seeking servers that have people who use tactics and communication, and thats usually Player servers that over time get a regular following due to reputation.


Yeah I'll change my "play style in team games" and then all the player ranked servers will be awesome. Great point! Best player servers, servers that get a regular following due to reputation. You're just looking for the tallest midget.  Good luck with that.




Photobucket
Message 6 of 219 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/16/2007
Offline
6094 posts
 

Re: Best Player Servers List

Jun 4, 2008
Actually, I think they're looking for a list of known player servers that won't kick you because you kill/dominate the host.  Lighten up.

BirdOfFlight wrote:

Yeah I'll change my "play style in team games" and then all the player ranked servers will be awesome. Great point! Best player servers, servers that get a regular following due to reputation. You're just looking for the tallest midget.  Good luck with that.


 

Message 7 of 219 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/15/2008
Offline
3978 posts
 

Re: Best Player Servers List

Jun 4, 2008

BirdOfFlight wrote:

Viglin wrote:

BirdOfFlight wrote:
Eh, who cares. You can't turn TK off and you will be kicked, banned, or disconnected at some point anyways. Point is, player servers lack consistency. BUT THEY'RE 30 MINUTES SO WOOHOO!

Maybe if you reread the orginal post, youll see its a list of the BEST servers...or the thread title for that matter.

The ones that dont, usually, do what your informative post indicated

 

As for team killing, l believe it takes 5 in a game to be auto kicked...if your getting auto kicked, you may wanna look at your play style in team games..

 

As to who cares, well if read the orginal post, youd have seen indicated several people have asked this very question....seeking servers that have people who use tactics and communication, and thats usually Player servers that over time get a regular following due to reputation.


Yeah I'll change my "play style in team games" and then all the player ranked servers will be awesome. Great point! Best player servers, servers that get a regular following due to reputation. You're just looking for the tallest midget.  Good luck with that.


 

Heavens, boy.  Dispense the attitude.  These are all reputable servers for the quality of play and players alike.  And have midgets done you wrong at some point?
Message 8 of 219 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/18/2008
Offline
636 posts
 

Re: Best Player Servers List

Jun 4, 2008

sugardave wrote:
Actually, I think they're looking for a list of known player servers that won't kick you because you kill/dominate the host.  Lighten up.

BirdOfFlight wrote:

Yeah I'll change my "play style in team games" and then all the player ranked servers will be awesome. Great point! Best player servers, servers that get a regular following due to reputation. You're just looking for the tallest midget.  Good luck with that.


 


Has anyone ever dominated Koing?  I know people have killed him, and beaten him for first, etc. etc.  but dominated?  (Yea I know we're talking about the majority of player ranked servers, but dammnit, I miss Koings room.)  Someone go find the silly little pink-adorned man and get him back here. 

Photobucket
Message 9 of 219 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes