Dec 04 2010
By: iammateo Hekseville Citizen 333 posts

All your bullets are either red or blue

5 replies 24 views Edited Dec 4, 2010

...depending on whether your Chernovan or Eucadian, respectively.

Has anyone noticed this? I've been playing since 10/07 and just noticed a couple months ago.  Once I noticed, I've been much more aware of who's shooting in my general direction.

btw, tonight is the rare MAAN Clan Warhawk reunion- we may keep it unranked for cross team chat, or flood a server..if so keep an eye out for the asshats!

Message 1 of 6 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1473 posts

Re: All your bullets are either red or blue

Dec 4, 2010

Sniper bullets don't work this way, rockets don't have colored smoke and binoculers are green for both teams.  I think soemthings wrong with my copy of warhawk if what you say is true.

Message 2 of 6 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3568 posts

Dec 4, 2010

ChrisI-I wrote:

Sniper bullets don't work this way, rockets don't have colored smoke and binoculers are green for both teams.  I think soemthings wrong with my copy of warhawk if what you say is true.

Lasers, and smoke trails do not fall under the category of "bullets", and although snipers do show a line, the sniper has a dampener on the end of it, to reduce the flash of the propellant.

I do not think your Warhawk disc is broke, but your trolling may be.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6 (24 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5461 posts

Dec 4, 2010

iammateo wrote:

...depending on whether your Chernovan or Eucadian, respectively.

Has anyone noticed this? I've been playing since 10/07 and just noticed a couple months ago.  Once I noticed, I've been much more aware of who's shooting in my general direction.

btw, tonight is the rare MAAN Clan Warhawk reunion- we may keep it unranked for cross team chat, or flood a server..if so keep an eye out for the asshats!

That was one of the first things I noticed about the game.  Back in the day when Warhawk was Warhawk, this was one of the ways I could tell who was shooting who, and from where.  

Message 4 of 6 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
720 posts

Dec 4, 2010

Im afraid your a bit

Message 5 of 6 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts