Jul 11 2012
By: lDropDead Lombax Warrior 118 posts

Warhawk players who have played Starhawk

[ Edited ]
6 replies 462 views Edited Jul 11, 2012

Does anyone have Starhawk Warhawk paint code.. I would appriciate it if you PM  me the code :smileyhappy:

PSN:LDropDead

Message 1 of 7 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1644 posts

Re: Warhawk players who have played Starhawk

Jul 11, 2012

tell you the truth a have it and dont even use them in game.  I like some of the new paint

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 7 (452 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49846 posts

Aug 17, 2012

lDropDead wrote:

Does anyone have Starhawk Warhawk paint code.. I would appriciate it if you PM  me the code :smileyhappy:

Send me a PM, I'll get you a code.

Message 3 of 7 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
803 posts

Aug 17, 2012

lDropDead wrote:

How do you like starhawk so far?   I'm loving it myself..the new free map is really good.

Message 4 of 7 (345 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49846 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Lord_Voldermort1 wrote:

lDropDead wrote:

How do you like starhawk so far?   I'm loving it myself..the new free map is really good.

Yes I like the new map a lot and cant wait for them to impliment the weapons pickups from it in the 10 old maps (LBI_Pete mentioned they are doing this).   

I played some unranked warhawk the other night and I have to say, While I still think Warhawk was the best game ever for its time, I'm liking starhawk more than warhawk for sure now (especially after the team balancing got fixed with 1.03)

Message 5 of 7 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
803 posts

Aug 27, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Lord_Voldermort1 wrote:

lDropDead wrote:

Yes I like the new map a lot and cant wait for them to impliment the weapons pickups from it in the 10 old maps (LBI_Pete mentioned they are doing this).   

I played some unranked warhawk the other night and I have to say, While I still think Warhawk was the best game ever for its time, I'm liking starhawk more than warhawk for sure now (especially after the team balancing got fixed with 1.03)

Yeah I played some games of warhawk saturday with people who were obviously way better than their in-game ranks let on, it was so lame.

Is it true that 1.04 for Starhawk is going to have troop only deathmatch and small maps like northern bridge added in?  That would be great!

Message 6 of 7 (307 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49846 posts

Sep 5, 2012

I'm not sure if the maps will be like northern bridge but they are adding in 2 new game modes and troop only DM with the next patch.

Message 7 of 7 (272 Views)
0 Likes