Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 24 2012
By: PJofSMK Lombax Warrior 127 posts

Something new, but same old BS

4 replies 361 views Edited Aug 24, 2012

Well for one I finally became a General. I did it the hard way. With a regualr PS3 sixaxxis controller and NO cheats. This brings me to my other comment. When is PSN going to realise that these **bleep** idiots that use rapid fire, programmable and turbo controllers are killing this game and should be banned. WAIT! Before yuo attack me on maybe I just suck, Let me tell you I do not suck. I have proof. Want it? Go to ebay and search rapid fire controllers or programable controllers. and see if I am lying. I'm sick to deatbn of playing these idiots that continue to use these types of controllers and get away with it. It's time for a change and I will continue to preach this until PSN get sit. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (361 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Something new, but same old BS

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

Congrats teammate, keep WarhawK alive! keep rocking!

HaRdGaMeRs=BIGwiNS**

narutojn934 (ROCK1)

scrsht1.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (353 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Congrats on the rank up to General - I have to agree that in between the modded controllers, back lock, spinning like a washing machine and alt accounts it can drive you nuts. I have played with/against you on several occasions and you have more than held your own without all the cheating crap so i wouldnt worry about it. The players that always end up in the top 5 of the round are never the ones that use crutches. Againg congrats on the rank up

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1473 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Rapid fire controllers have little effect on warhawk as the only weapon that benefits from it is the pistol.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2776 posts

Sep 3, 2012

ChrisI-I wrote:

Rapid fire controllers have little effect on warhawk as the only weapon that benefits from it is the pistol.

Ever heard of the LG bro?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (285 Views)