Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 16 2012
By: S-VonChaos I Only Post Everything 971 posts

Its been a while, but I'm back.

1 replies 218 views Edited Sep 16, 2012

After suffering the yellow light of death, and then taking my sweet **bleep** time to get my PS3 **bleep** to witness how much I've lost in my time away...so its almost painful to even play the game. Maybe I should just retire at captain...huh? Oh well.

That being said...what did I miss? Which is the number one clan now? Where's BSK? WAR? etc? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1826 posts

Re: Its been a while, but I'm back.

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

S-VonChaos wrote:

After suffering the yellow light of death, and then taking my sweet **bleep** time to get my PS3 **bleep** to witness how much I've lost in my time away...so its almost painful to even play the game. Maybe I should just retire at captain...huh? Oh well.

That being said...what did I miss? Which is the number one clan now? Where's BSK? WAR? etc? 

WH is now two CTF full almost everytime , a 10 minutes zone server filled by I don't know who and if you are lucky you might get a legit Zone server with enough players to last a few rounds .

Being away from WH for a while , i played last week with some SUGA players in Zone , was fun but my PS3 decided to crash on me and re-boot for whatever reason .

I was so rusty the first two rounds , it was pathetic , trying to remenber the control and which button to use to throw the grenade .

It was pretty much 5 years after gettiing WH for the first time and it was weird to think of all those amazing rounds i have played over those years .

Only wish Dylan gets his act together and gives us a proper sequel with the launch of the PS4

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)
0 Likes