Nov 08 2012
By: Arron_Rift Uncharted Territory 1220 posts

Is this game worth buying now?

6 replies 782 views Edited Nov 8, 2012
Hey guys!

I'm considering buying this game, but it looks like it's multiplayer only and several years old. Is the community still active enough to be fun for a noob, or has this ship already sailed?

All replies will be appreciated :smileyhappy:

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (782 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
894 posts

Re: Is this game worth buying now?

Nov 8, 2012
I think there's still fun to be had for a noob, however, its not near as active as it was in the past.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (768 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Nov 8, 2012
I am a noob but the game is still very fun and very active. However, you'll basically just see a bunch of CTF matches though.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Arron_Rift wrote:
Hey guys!

I'm considering buying this game, but it looks like it's multiplayer only and several years old. Is the community still active enough to be fun for a noob, or has this ship already sailed?

All replies will be appreciated :smileyhappy:

I would just play the game that your name reminds me of at this point, starhawk.  WH is awesome but is filled basically with uber elite players who take advantage of the hawk being OP.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I go this game late and tried to get into it as a newbie too. I got little to no help and If you hear of SH noob pounding being bad.... just wait

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (758 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 16, 2012

If you can pick it up for cheap yes its well worth a play, there is no other game like it and i doubt there will be ever again, i just wish i played it more, you guys are lucky if you start now you have a training option, back in the day you had no such thing straight into a game and learn the hard way getting towed by pros was frustrating as hell.

if you want to acheive top rank be ready to put in the man hours i think its possible in about 6months of straight game play

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (732 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 30, 2012

LOL Yes, I had that problem, played 2nd player with my dad alot. Got new acount and Warhawk is still alive! I LOVE the game and will always play it, with Starhawk now of course :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (704 Views)
0 Likes