Feb 05 2011
By: Castillo93 First Son 20 posts

WYLD Banning

10 replies 41 views Edited Feb 5, 2011

HOw come ******* ****** is allowed to a2g but i cant? HE was a2ging like crazy and i joined and killed him than towed him on the ground and got banned right away. That is all :]

Message 11 of 11 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Re: WYLD Banning

Feb 2, 2011

I know by replying to this i am feeding a troll but it is to correct you sir. 1. i was not air to grounding. And 2. You did not only tow me you air to grounded about 4 other people. For which you were banned. Thank you for your unwavering attention to these matters.

photo Ssig1.jpg
Message 1 of 11 (41 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4886 posts

Feb 3, 2011

I feel I must intervene 'n add one more crucial detail 'bout our WYLD_Fun servers. In order to make sure everyone has fun durin' DM's where planes are available but the maps are small, we think it fair that there be no A2G'in' in order to make it fair for those fightin' on the ground. If you wanna fly, you can dogfight or use the planes to transport yaselves. That way everyone can do their thing without worryin' 'bout pesky TOW's or LG attacks from above, thereby elmiminatin' any stress 'n havin' fun all 'round.

YOU, Castillo, were told several times NOT to A2G but you did so anyway, so you were banned from the server 'cause you were bein' a pest. Subaru never A2G'ed ANYONE but after repatedly warnin' you, you continued to do so, so we had to elminate the trouble starter......you. Have a nice day 'n STAY WYLD, YA HEAR?!?!

Click the banner to check out the website!
Message 2 of 11 (41 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Feb 3, 2011

i like suburu, he is nice - i am not sure why he is in clan myld - his skills are better than his tag. additionally, castillo is better than i am so it hurts me to say - i agree with him. if you do not care for people flying in your maps - make maps without planes. i would gleefully a2g any random noob who is more comfortable blindly mashing his blade button and randomly tossing grenades than flying.

if getting a2g is not fun for you - make different maps - or learn to fly.

Message 3 of 11 (41 Views)
Fender Bender
4609 posts

Feb 3, 2011

BLONDENINJA wrote:

i like suburu, he is nice - i am not sure why he is in clan myld - his skills are better than his tag. additionally, castillo is better than i am so it hurts me to say - i agree with him. if you do not care for people flying in your maps - make maps without planes. i would gleefully a2g any random noob who is more comfortable blindly mashing his blade button and randomly tossing grenades than flying.

if getting a2g is not fun for you - make different maps - or learn to fly.

yawn

Photobucket
Message 4 of 11 (41 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Feb 3, 2011

Pretty sure I can go and record again you guys A2G, WYLD acts like they do nothing wrong, but I proved that wrong right ^_^.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 11 (41 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Feb 3, 2011

i am sorry i bore dragoonrr, i realize its difficult to entertain someone who is closing in on 5,000 post. maybe when i am work you can comb through these threads and find someone who amuses you more than i, i am sure you are busy however.

Message 6 of 11 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Feb 3, 2011

lol clan myld.

ALSO wyld one why is that your ALWAYS in character? where does the effort come from?

IN ADDITION. trolls? come now lets do better

Message 7 of 11 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4886 posts

Feb 3, 2011

http://cutestwebsiteever.com/cutestuff/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/bored-kitty.jpg

Click the banner to check out the website!
Message 8 of 11 (41 Views)
Wastelander
853 posts

Feb 3, 2011

Hey, if the bridge fits...

p.s. All you keep posting is something several months old, talk about needing new material. lol.

Message 9 of 11 (41 Views)