I Only Post Everything
1358 posts

Re: The WAR! clan on GB and GGL(not recruiting)

Jul 17, 2008

el_carnalito wrote:

Kershizzle wrote:

Oh no You're not gettin off that easy. One of the things I luv about WAR! is the ride and die attitude we all share for each other, so you're not taking responsibility for a loss by yourself we all gonna carry it together my man, we gonna shake it off, learn from it, and start knockin folks out again....... you know how we do.

I too have been workin crazy hours at work, and soon things will be back to normal for me also so I'm gonna be playin alot more and get my swagger back like when I first Joined WAR! so in a couple weeks i'll be lookin to get in some battles again as well.

yo from that dogfight server we was in last week, looks like your doin fine homie! haha, you came out on top, but you tied with the other guy. it was you and me fightin for 1st the whole game, then that guy came out of nowhere!

get out of here, lol, I was tryin to keep up with you!!! I was like ....Lito.............Oh Lawd! you were wreckin everybody!
Message 60 of 2,924 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1358 posts

Jul 17, 2008

ballisticzOne wrote:

imma have to join some dogfights to

i feel like im losing my touch playing so much zones now

Not at all my man, last game I played zones with you, you took the wings. You were Kickin butt both ground and air.
Message 61 of 2,924 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1358 posts

Jul 17, 2008

el_carnalito wrote:

ballisticzOne wrote:

yeah they def. intense! but i don't play them that much tho. i honestly prefer friendly 1v1's.

el_carnalito wrote:

ballisticzOne wrote:

yeah they def. intense! but i don't play them that much tho. i honestly prefer friendly 1v1's.

Yeah we should do some 1 vs 1 soon, my 1vs1 stinks real bad! Got to work on manuvering better in certain situations.
Message 62 of 2,924 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4552 posts

Jul 17, 2008
lito we gotta 1v1 send me msg!
Photobucket
Message 63 of 2,924 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4235 posts

Jul 17, 2008

Kershizzle: yeah lets do it bro! hit me up when im on psn.

Valentine: i would want to, but we play differently: read below.

My 1v1:

Rules: (weak, i know right!)

-no stealth (b/c i like to learn/improve without it)

-allow weapon pickup after kills (so that true skill is shown)

Photobucket
Message 64 of 2,924 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4199 posts

Jul 17, 2008

el_carnalito wrote:

Kershizzle: yeah lets do it bro! hit me up when im on psn.

Valentine: i would want to, but we play differently: read below.

My 1v1:

Rules: (weak, i know right!)

-no stealth (b/c i like to learn/improve without it)

-allow weapon pickup after kills (so that true skill is shown)

thats doesnt sound unfair

how do people usually do 1 vs. 1 ?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 65 of 2,924 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4235 posts

Jul 17, 2008

ballisticz: i know a lot of 1v1'rs like "no rules"....like everything goes.

i think most people play allowing weapon pickups tho. idk, but stealth is the main split.

the only reason i say "no stealth" is b/c i only play 1v1 to teach, learn, and show true skill.

Stealth doesn't take skill really, but it is usefull.

Photobucket
Message 66 of 2,924 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Jul 18, 2008

Napalm, Schindler, Carnage (yes, he's still alive), and I used to do 1v1s the following way:

- Each pilot stocks up on weapons

- Stealth was allowed

- Dueling pilots start on opposite ends of the map, while spectators hover high above and away from the action

All in all, it was a "gentleman's" way of dueling / 1v1. For now, I only duel with Napalm, -  and I admit, he has my number, - but I should start hosting some rooms for practice. Also, we should keep it casual and light-hearted, - that's the way we did it and in the end, it certainly helped.

Oh, as an aside, during one of these duels, Kershizzle was in the room as a spectator. For some odd reason, the following appeared on the top left of my screen: "AMBIENT WARFARE (truck symbol) Kershizzle". w t f lol. One of the most random deaths ever and he was just hovering. I didn't know you could get Ambient Warfare'd in a strictly dogfighting room / server.

Photobucket
Message 67 of 2,924 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4552 posts

Jul 18, 2008

I accept your power limiting terms! I'll send you a message when all this playoff business is done this weekend.

Photobucket
Message 68 of 2,924 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1358 posts

Jul 18, 2008

agentGrey wrote:

Napalm, Schindler, Carnage (yes, he's still alive), and I used to do 1v1s the following way:

- Each pilot stocks up on weapons

- Stealth was allowed

- Dueling pilots start on opposite ends of the map, while spectators hover high above and away from the action

All in all, it was a "gentleman's" way of dueling / 1v1. For now, I only duel with Napalm, -  and I admit, he has my number, - but I should start hosting some rooms for practice. Also, we should keep it casual and light-hearted, - that's the way we did it and in the end, it certainly helped.

Oh, as an aside, during one of these duels, Kershizzle was in the room as a spectator. For some odd reason, the following appeared on the top left of my screen: "AMBIENT WARFARE (truck symbol) Kershizzle". w t f lol. One of the most random deaths ever and he was just hovering. I didn't know you could get Ambient Warfare'd in a strictly dogfighting room / server.

Hahahaha I remember that lol! Ambient warfare is my most killed by lol j/k practice sounds good my man.
Message 69 of 2,924 (76 Views)
0 Likes