Gaming Beast
2492 posts

Re: [SOAP] Special Ops Assault Platoon **Recruiting Good Players - Sign Up Now**

Oct 8, 2008

warhawkaholic22 wrote:

IgnitedSpade wrote:
Yeah I meant more that 8 people, i used to be able to host 24 before i recently moved, and now im stuck with the basic broadband internet and can only host 8, i need to upgrade soon. But hopefully we can pick up someone who can host a lot more people than i can.

I can host 20-24 people usually.

Usually 20 but it depends on how my interwebz are feelin'.

Spade, i'll be binging on warhawk thorught thursday and sunday cuz  i got a four day weekend so i;ll see you on the battlefield.

i also might play a little LBP when the war has gotten to me.

But yeah i'm trying to get over 10,000 points in four days.

So that should be fun. Lol.

But seriously i am.

Cool deal. Id like to have SOAP servers up from time to time, so we can get people to come in and see what our clan is like, as a whole and individuals, and it would be cool to see some of the regular forumers in there as well

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 4,303 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7206 posts

Re: [SOAP] Special Ops Assault Platoon **Recruiting Good Players - Sign Up Now**

Oct 8, 2008

warhawkaholic22 wrote:

Sackboy8255 wrote:

IgnitedSpade wrote:
If you can host more than 8 then sure we could set something up...unfortunately i can only host 8 right now. I might be doing something this weekend though, but its not for certian. But yeah we can do a recruitment server sometime this weekend

I only host 8 SOAP fun games? i would host those CTF, DM all small ZNS maybe, dropship maybe. Jetpacks because they draw in people and my favorite APC's will be in it. Also maybe we will see someone real good that we want in.

He meant like 8 people or more, not eight games.
And yeah I was like ZOMG at that episode.

lol i sometimes skip words i mean i can honly host 8 players, how bout SOAP fun games then? I think to fast and don't type fast enough. I know it was a shocker and his brother was the flame dude just wow.
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 4,303 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3355 posts

Oct 8, 2008

Sackboy8255 wrote:

warhawkaholic22 wrote:

Sackboy8255 wrote:

IgnitedSpade wrote:
If you can host more than 8 then sure we could set something up...unfortunately i can only host 8 right now. I might be doing something this weekend though, but its not for certian. But yeah we can do a recruitment server sometime this weekend

I only host 8 SOAP fun games? i would host those CTF, DM all small ZNS maybe, dropship maybe. Jetpacks because they draw in people and my favorite APC's will be in it. Also maybe we will see someone real good that we want in.

lol i sometimes skip words i mean i can honly host 8 players, how bout SOAP fun games then? I think to fast and don't type fast enough. I know it was a shocker and his brother was the flame dude just wow.

Yeah, which would mean that numbah one is related to father. Which would be his uncle.

I Have a four day weekend as i said so i'll be on a lot.:smileywink:

If you guys need anyhelp, I'm here.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 4,303 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7206 posts

Oct 8, 2008

warhawkaholic22 wrote:

Sackboy8255 wrote:

warhawkaholic22 wrote:

Sackboy8255 wrote:

IgnitedSpade wrote:

Yeah, which would mean that numbah one is related to father. Which would be his uncle.

I Have a four day weekend as i said so i'll be on a lot.:smileywink:

If you guys need anyhelp, I'm here.

Yeah same here i am aiming for 5k in 4 days that means late nights i want that damn dimond.

Message Edited by Sackboy8255 on 10-08-2008 01:29 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 4,303 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Oct 8, 2008
My first Post here i think... I am such a good co-leader.
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 4,303 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7206 posts

Oct 8, 2008

Steviecrickett wrote:

The dirty boy returns
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 4,303 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3355 posts

Oct 9, 2008

Steviecrickett wrote:

When are you on?

I've only seen you like once or twice on.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 4,303 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7206 posts

Oct 9, 2008

warhawkaholic22 wrote:

Steviecrickett wrote:

When are you on?

Then talk to him on aim thats what i occasionally do this is the 1st time i have ever seen stevie on.
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 4,303 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3355 posts

Oct 9, 2008

Sackboy8255 wrote:

warhawkaholic22 wrote:

Steviecrickett wrote:

When are you on?

Then talk to him on aim thats what i occasionally do this is the 1st time i have ever seen stevie on.

I meant on the ps3, not the forums.

Silly KrazyKat

Message Edited by warhawkaholic22 on 10-08-2008 06:19 PM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 4,303 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2492 posts

Oct 9, 2008
Stevies on the PS3 right now, i dont think hes on WH though, he was a minute ago.
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 4,303 (135 Views)
0 Likes