Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
First Son
Registered: 03/22/2009
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: Most respected clans

May 23, 2009

WYLD- fun to play with in Grinder CTF with one of the players putting that jeep up in the higher part

STL- Hey, I'm a member of the clan... I respect the upbeat in game from Ishbu and Kramer (at least if Ishbu  has a good day  and is not pissed off at everything he sees)

NME- They never lost a GB yet

BSK- great games every time (look at their sigs, great every time)

 I can't think of a 5th clan to respect

PhyscoPheonix sig
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 206 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/29/2008
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: Most respected clans

May 23, 2009
Physco.... are you finnaly using the forums? if yes its about time
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 206 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/22/2009
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: Most respected clans

May 23, 2009

Ishbu wrote:
Physco.... are you finnaly using the forums? if yes its about time
yea, you told me to use the forums when i got my PS3 but never got a chance to use it

 

PhyscoPheonix sig
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 206 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/29/2008
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: Most respected clans

May 23, 2009

Alexius92 wrote:

Ishbu wrote:
where is STL on the list??? :smileytongue:

Your the only one so far that has voted for STL and your in STL :smileysurprised:


lol.. i cant respect my own clan?? lol... i respect them becasue they all can no-scope :smileytongue:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 206 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/13/2008
Offline
704 posts
 

Re: Most respected clans

May 23, 2009

BSK - always fun in games and easy to work with for GBs

/7 - learned a lot of my current zones skills by getting owned by these guys

WAR! - lot of great players that still enjoy playing the game the right way

SUGA - new but fun to play with in game

NNN - laid back people who are fun on the mic

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 206 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/30/2008
Offline
577 posts
 

Re: Most respected clans

May 23, 2009

DOD- My man AsaPW

BSK- Great guys/gals

BWB- Steele, Dew, precious etc

MAAN - Great guys, teamwork

GI - like those guys tied with SOAP and CCX and DK

 

Alexius you have SUGA twice listed

Message Edited by Warliss on 05-23-2009 12:40 PM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 206 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/14/2008
Offline
2124 posts
 

Re: Most respected clans

May 23, 2009

PhyscoPheonix wrote:

WYLD- fun to play with in Grinder CTF with one of the players putting that jeep up in the higher part

STL- Hey, I'm a member of the clan... I respect the upbeat in game from Ishbu and Kramer (at least if Ishbu  has a good day  and is not pissed off at everything he sees)

NME- They never lost a GB yet

BSK- great games every time (look at their sigs, great every time)

 I can't think of a 5th clan to respect


Actualy they have lost. They lost a 3v3 vs. RAW! and they lost once in EU (with their top liner) and disbanded LOL LMAO. And when they lost that one time on team ladder some ppl left (LOL). Also if kicking a player after getting totally owned in CTF 5-0 and next map being opponents strongest one I concider that losing aswell.:smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by Alexius92 on 05-23-2009 12:45 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 206 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/29/2008
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: Most respected clans

May 23, 2009

dragong23 wrote:
PtBk
i returned the comment on youtube

 

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 206 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/29/2008
Offline
6929 posts
 

Re: Most respected clans

May 23, 2009

PtBk(My clan!)

^V^

SOAP

BSK

 

 

that's all I got

Message Edited by dragong23 on 05-23-2009 12:47 PM
















10 nukes





















thanks ballin










Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 206 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/14/2008
Offline
2124 posts
 

Re: Most respected clans

May 23, 2009

Warliss wrote:

DOD- My man AsaPW

BSK- Great guys/gals

BWB- Steele, Dew, precious etc

MAAN - Great guys, teamwork

GI - like those guys tied with SOAP and CCX and DK

 

Alexius you have SUGA twice listed

Message Edited by Warliss on 05-23-2009 12:40 PM

Thanks for letting me know ^^ FIXED

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 206 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes