Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
714 posts

Re: [LBH*] Laid Back Hustlers/clan

Apr 2, 2011

congrats brother on earning number one for the day on zones.you are always number one on my book bro. peace

Message 21 of 27 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1633 posts

Apr 3, 2011

DromeKILLA wrote:

congrats brother on earning number one for the day on zones.you are always number one on my book bro. peace

Number 9 - Dr. Peace Pictures, Images and Photos

Agreed Drome...BLONDENINJA is a beast!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 27 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
714 posts

Apr 3, 2011

3D has beast players too like tmaz,urself,and juayts.

Message 23 of 27 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Apr 9, 2011

Are you guys recruiting? The way you play in Officials is how I play. Strong air support and no time wasting running around on the ground. Im interested.

Message 24 of 27 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Apr 9, 2011

thanks for the kind words guys, haven't checked the forums recently.

yea i played a day of zones the other day, trying to rank up before this game is deceased.

sadly rango the officials are down. i am not sure why. alot of of our squad likes the large official blue games. what is your rank rango - myhawk is down ; (     

it's too bad the blue games are down - players are having to resort to playing noob servers. speaking of which .... you will no longer find any LBH* players in a particualr server - i wont mention any names, but this guy has no wrenches in his server and is a horrible player, as is his clan. he said he will boot all of our players from his server because we give him spankings. he said some turse words and asked me if i was jealous of him because he is "famous." yea  he said he was "famous!" for real? a 30 something year old hermit that hasnt seen the sun in ages and has been hosting a sever for 3.5 years considers himself "famous," i call that something else. anyways, rango if you are comfortable NOT being allowed to play in the 24 player ranked server without wrenches hosted by individual that i cannot accurately describe out of fear of being banned from the forums - this clan may be for you.

Message 25 of 27 (38 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1633 posts

Apr 10, 2011

http://www.rim1.com/assets/images/nitto_logo.jpg.420............oh yeah and it really does blow that the official blue servers are down...those servers are why i still love and play warhawk.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 27 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Apr 14, 2011

BLONDENINJA wrote:

thanks for the kind words guys, haven't checked the forums recently.

yea i played a day of zones the other day, trying to rank up before this game is deceased.

sadly rango the officials are down. i am not sure why. alot of of our squad likes the large official blue games. what is your rank rango - myhawk is down ; (     

it's too bad the blue games are down - players are having to resort to playing **** servers. speaking of which .... you will no longer find any LBH* players in a particualr server - i wont mention any names, but this guy has no wrenches in his server and is a horrible player, as is his clan. he said he will boot all of our players from his server because we give him spankings. he said some turse words and asked me if i was jealous of him because he is "famous." yea  he said he was "famous!" for real? a 30 something year old hermit that hasnt seen the sun in ages and has been hosting a sever for 3.5 years considers himself "famous," i call that something else. anyways, rango if you are comfortable NOT being allowed to play in the 24 player ranked server without wrenches hosted by individual that i cannot accurately describe out of fear of being banned from the forums - this clan may be for you.

nah man, I'll wait until the blues are back up. I dont like anyone having control over my departure from a game, especially that clown. I want to keep my plane nice and shiny with a wrench so it looks pretty when I TOW him. No wrench...no dice

Message 27 of 27 (38 Views)
0 Likes