Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

Re: GB = GoodBye (to the legitimacy)

Dec 14, 2008

krazykat wrote:

psychosushi wrote:
wow, that sounds soooo familiar.....oh wait, thats exactly what BSK did to me, ban me from the server then report a win as a forfiet since all our players were not there.

Not time for Drama psycho you need to understand how these boards run. BSK is the better team and deserve the win! I may not like many of BSK but what i know is that they aren't liar's. I am with all you kittens on this for once.

You seriously need to lay off everyone's balls.
SoleilStrike0
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 115 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Dec 14, 2008

krazykat wrote:

psychosushi wrote:
wow, that sounds soooo familiar.....oh wait, thats exactly what BSK did to me, ban me from the server then report a win as a forfiet since all our players were not there.

Not time for Drama psycho you need to understand how these boards run. BSK is the better team and deserve the win! I may not like many of BSK but what i know is that they aren't liar's. I am with all you kittens on this for once.

What makes BSK better than NmE kat? when they have done the exact same thing?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 115 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
822 posts

Dec 14, 2008

psychosushi wrote:

krazykat wrote:

psychosushi wrote:

who are? what's your clan?

Signature for PS Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 115 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Dec 14, 2008

FuZuSa said:

They atleast had the common decency to send in a ticket and get the match errased you should be happy..and if alexius's ping was 250 it takes 250 milliseconds for the data to go from the ps3 to the host and back again and if a person that engaged him was pinging at 100 then it would take almost half a second for both their data to go to the host and back so you would be seing alexius where he was half a second ago thats not good..

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 115 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Dec 14, 2008

we asked him to leave durin lag test and wen intermission came we asked for yall to remove him again but all we got was a shut the f**k up ur not a ref so ya should of respected us and removed his laggy ass just as we did wen ya asked us to remove jetrotor

just taught id trow that in there 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 115 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Dec 14, 2008

Willie1024 wrote:

psychosushi wrote:

krazykat wrote:

psychosushi wrote:

who are? what's your clan?

we have never done that ever. What's your clan tag stands for the Imaginary clan. And BSK actually played B.T. BLL00 who had a 290ish ping the day before!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 115 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1962 posts

Dec 14, 2008
No a 260 ping is not bad for a gb! The common decency to cancel the match?? are you kidding me? With that proof it should be a forfeit and a lock.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 115 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Dec 14, 2008
double rider is paying stevie cricket the big bucks....LOL just jokin
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 115 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Dec 14, 2008

Your team has been locked for disputing a match and lying about the outcome.

Also mad respect to Venom, one of the only teams to beat us without using sub accounts lag switches ringers etc. this season. We got no problem when we lose legit but when we get cheated we won't go down without a fight.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 115 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7206 posts

Dec 14, 2008

psychosushi wrote:

krazykat wrote:

psychosushi wrote:

NmE is full of cheaters and padders IMO u look at BSK roster and every person in BSK they are 100% legit. It is o ne thing to kick someone from a server maybe they saw your ping was uber high. so they kicked you. But banning someone in a GB match is unacceptable.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 115 (142 Views)
0 Likes