Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Re: GB = GoodBye (to the legitimacy)

Dec 15, 2008

IINmEII-yomomma wrote:

Mini_Sal wrote:

Your team has been locked for disputing a match and lying about the outcome.

Also mad respect to Venom, one of the only teams to beat us without using sub accounts lag switches ringers etc. this season. We got no problem when we lose legit but when we get cheated we won't go down without a fight.

what about the other 3-4 times NmE played BSK? Wasnt that legit?

like the time you guys used a sub accounted (banned) supaghost to beat us?
Message 30 of 115 (4,501 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5042 posts

Dec 15, 2008

ChilliPalmer wrote:
can you honestly tell me that in a 10v10, one 265 ping will cause you to lose 5-0. I didnt think so
Quoted for the truth
Photobucket
Message 31 of 115 (4,501 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3126 posts

Dec 15, 2008

I just lost a little respect for NmE. **bleep**? Seriously, they are banning people so they can gang up on their opponents outnumbered? Is that how much they love their friggin win streak?

Message 32 of 115 (4,501 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1684 posts

Dec 15, 2008
epic drama!!!! for real though im pretty cool with players being in the 250-300 range in a GB... everyone's different though
Photobucket
Message 33 of 115 (4,501 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3126 posts

Dec 15, 2008

OMG.

YOU PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PINGS WORK IN WARHAWK.

why?

Trust me, what I am about to write, is 100% true history, tested stuff.

A person with a 300 ping, will affect NO-ONE but himself.

^^^Please read that line 10 times.

If you want proof of this, fine. Do this, and see it for YOURSELF :

1. Make a server, so you are the 0 ping.

2. Get anyone to join your game with 300 ping.

3. Get another person to join your game at 60 ping.

You, being the 0 ping, will knife the 300 ping person and 60 ping person like it is the same. It will make NO DIFFERENCE to you. If you weren't allowed to see the usernames and they wore the same attire, you will not be able to make out who's at 300 ping and who's at 60 ping. At 0 ping, you will kill ANY of the 2 lagging suckers with ONE SWIPE, and it is the same thing in the air. You will dodge any missile from a person lagging 300-400.

You see, you being at low ping, information from your PS3 to the server reaches much quicker than the persona with the higher ping. That is why you instantly get weapons in 0 ping, but you will notice a slight pause when getting weapons in 200-300 ping.

I know, a lot of hosts will read this, they will disagree with it, but I know what I am saying here is just one COMPLETE FACT, that I don't even care. Lots of people also like to say, homings from 300 ping get you withoutwarning, or even if you dodge them? ITS A FARCE! Those kind of homing glitches will even happen to you from 60-150 ping people.

That is why I have always laughed at Emi-Argentina's case. Dude, if this guy plays like the way he does at 300 ping, he will complete wreck you in a 100 ping. Playing at 300 ping is putting up a handicap for yourself and yourself only, YOUR performance SOLELY depends on YOUR ping, and it has NOTHING to do with other person's ping. If you release a homing on a 400 ping's ass and a 60 ping's ass, the homing WILL hit depending upon YOUR ping. High ping people are the ones who have to deal with insane homing lags, being knifed from 2 feet away, grenading someone smack on their face with no damage happening to them.

If it did make a difference to your gameplay if the person you're playing has high ping, then 1004 should have NEVER won a single game, because in their 16vs16 with American clans, they all ping at 60, while the visitors ping at 250+. All of them. 1004 OWNS everytime, and never complain about lag. Why is that? I mean I know these guys are brilliantly skilled in Warhawk, but if high pings affect YOU, then they would have to complain about LAG when EACH one of their opponents pings at 250+, right?

Seriously, if you have any factual, working and tested proof that you can show to me in your server, don't even bother arguing the above stated facts. The only time people should complain about ping is when teleportations happen, which occur at 800-900+ ping.If you see your opponent at 400 ping and you're at 100 ping in a GB game, don't ask him to leave, say this to your self and your teammate " YAY, 4 times the more homing lag for HIM"

So, pretty much, NmE banned ALexius for no reason at all

Message 34 of 115 (4,501 Views)
Fender Bender
3647 posts

Dec 15, 2008
no they banned alexus cause he mopped the floor with their pilots
Photobucket
Message 35 of 115 (4,501 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Dec 15, 2008

I played in a Gb last night with DGr8 we were playing a clan with the Tag Tow they were from Australia

Every single person on their side had a ping of atleast 340 to 370 we played and i didn't notice any lag

while i was playing we ended up beating them with no problems in the sky or on the ground so dont

say he was laggin NmE cause really he was owning u guys so u used that to your advantage to ban him

scared of that 1 L by their names sad really.....come on NmE aka Ringers R Us aka Fantastic 4.....

Message 36 of 115 (4,501 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1548 posts

Dec 15, 2008

Params7 wrote:

OMG.

YOU PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PINGS WORK IN WARHAWK.

why?

Trust me, what I am about to write, is 100% true history, tested stuff.

A person with a 300 ping, will affect NO-ONE but himself.

^^^Please read that line 10 times.

If you want proof of this, fine. Do this, and see it for YOURSELF :

1. Make a server, so you are the 0 ping.

2. Get anyone to join your game with 300 ping.

3. Get another person to join your game at 60 ping.

You, being the 0 ping, will knife the 300 ping person and 60 ping person like it is the same. It will make NO DIFFERENCE to you. If you weren't allowed to see the usernames and they wore the same attire, you will not be able to make out who's at 300 ping and who's at 60 ping. At 0 ping, you will kill ANY of the 2 lagging suckers with ONE SWIPE, and it is the same thing in the air. You will dodge any missile from a person lagging 300-400.

You see, you being at low ping, information from your PS3 to the server reaches much quicker than the persona with the higher ping. That is why you instantly get weapons in 0 ping, but you will notice a slight pause when getting weapons in 200-300 ping.

I know, a lot of hosts will read this, they will disagree with it, but I know what I am saying here is just one COMPLETE FACT, that I don't even care. Lots of people also like to say, homings from 300 ping get you withoutwarning, or even if you dodge them? ITS A FARCE! Those kind of homing glitches will even happen to you from 60-150 ping people.

That is why I have always laughed at Emi-Argentina's case. Dude, if this guy plays like the way he does at 300 ping, he will complete wreck you in a 100 ping. Playing at 300 ping is putting up a handicap for yourself and yourself only, YOUR performance SOLELY depends on YOUR ping, and it has NOTHING to do with other person's ping. If you release a homing on a 400 ping's ass and a 60 ping's ass, the homing WILL hit depending upon YOUR ping. High ping people are the ones who have to deal with insane homing lags, being knifed from 2 feet away, grenading someone smack on their face with no damage happening to them.

If it did make a difference to your gameplay if the person you're playing has high ping, then 1004 should have NEVER won a single game, because in their 16vs16 with American clans, they all ping at 60, while the visitors ping at 250+. All of them. 1004 OWNS everytime, and never complain about lag. Why is that? I mean I know these guys are brilliantly skilled in Warhawk, but if high pings affect YOU, then they would have to complain about LAG when EACH one of their opponents pings at 250+, right?

Seriously, if you have any factual, working and tested proof that you can show to me in your server, don't even bother arguing the above stated facts. The only time people should complain about ping is when teleportations happen, which occur at 800-900+ ping.If you see your opponent at 400 ping and you're at 100 ping in a GB game, don't ask him to leave, say this to your self and your teammate " YAY, 4 times the more homing lag for HIM"

So, pretty much, NmE banned ALexius for no reason at all

agreed! ive tried this! your right Params7! also, on gb there is no rule how high a ping can be so them kicking ur player out is  wrong and im sure against the rules! but you guys have alot of info on the match and proof. so bsk could get the win. but ur desicions guys. but other than that, i bet it would of been a great game anyways. goodluck BSK! you guys should not give up on the ladder! u all are a great team!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 37 of 115 (4,501 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3647 posts

Dec 15, 2008

airforce7882 wrote:

QFT and to sum up last nights match, and cause everyone knows this is true
Photobucket
Message 38 of 115 (4,501 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1684 posts

Dec 15, 2008

airforce7882 wrote:

airforce7882 wrote:

QFT and to sum up last nights match, and cause everyone knows this is true

yea alexius is a tuff customer, I learned this in the spring 08 GB championship game. my ass is still bleeding from that match
Photobucket
Message 39 of 115 (4,501 Views)
0 Likes