Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: EULA content not obtainable

Aug 15, 2012

I have the same issue too. It all started yesterday the 14th of August 2012. on 13 August I was fine playing both co-op and daily challange, but on 14 august everything went high wire and EULA was either removed from the server or was deleted. no matter what happedned we were left stranded with no EULA and now we cant play online. This is a very poor design. I honestly starting to think that Sony is the worst when it comes to online games and online functionality because even a simple like reading and agreeing on an agreement is buggy.

thats it, i am fed up, I am shifting to Xbox in the next gen, my friends have no issue in online games, cross games voice chat, log in is done in the background not the stupid screens that says wait in the PS vita whenever I access anything. 

Thats it honestly, I am moving to microsoft for good.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 51 (813 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I've got the same problem,but I have the game card and I deleted the game and reinstaled it, and now the only problem is that I can't play the Daily challenge anymore, but I can play in co-op.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 51 (762 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 15, 2012

This game was working fine until this moning. Im having the same problem as you all, EULA is not obtainable.  And Sony has the neve to charge for online pass.  I just got my vita 1 week ago and now Im already having problems playing games.  THis sucks big time.  Well I deleted the game and reinstalled it but all my game data was deleted lucky for me I was only two levels into the game.  But this makes me worry about other games that I mite buy in the future that this mite be happening to alot of other games.  This is the reason why I stayed away from sony and mostly play xbox I have no problem what so ever playing online games.  Get it together Sony!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 51 (749 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 15, 2012
What is the contact of the producer?
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 51 (728 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 15, 2012
I am having the same problem and i also have the game card , how did you delete the game?
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 51 (705 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 15, 2012

friend even deleting it returns with problems. But you can download it from psn much as you want!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 51 (693 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I've got the same problem and I'm from France...

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 51 (683 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

North American residents, submit the problem to Sony support here: http://us.playstation.com/support/ask/

Also, tweet the problem to ....

@AskPlayStation

By the way, "EULA not obtainable" is not related to buying a spearate online pass. I own a digital copy of Unit 13 from PSN store.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 51 (681 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 15, 2012

this is crap...unit 13 is quite honestly my favorite game for the vita and now its totally useless, #6 in global rankings and never even got a screenshot of it...thanks for the warning sony, love you guys too...if i dont get full functionality of this game back, i might just sell my vita and quit playstation all together...nothing but problems and disappointments from them since i first started using their systems...crap.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 51 (669 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Ok!  post the twiter.
I'm telling the Brazilian forum to do the same!

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 51 (666 Views)
0 Likes