Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 14 2012
By: Cat_and_Fish First Son 2 posts

EULA content not obtainable

50 replies 1167 views Edited Aug 14, 2012

I played Online Coopertive this morning. But when it's afternoon, it didn't work out. It told me that EULA content not obtainable. So i can't paly online cooperative.

I asked the PSN, they had no idea about that. Do you guys know what's going on?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 51 (1,167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: EULA content not obtainable

Aug 14, 2012

I can't get on either. Even worse, my online pass isn't coming up in my download history and I can't the hard copy. This game was buggy as **bleep** and then Sony shutdown Zipper Interactive so it'll never get fixed and we'll never see any DLC.

I'm about two seconds away from returning my Vita altogether and swearing everything Sony off. This nonsense needs to stop.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 51 (1,158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 14, 2012

So we can do nothing about that? 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 51 (1,149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 15, 2012

i've got the same problem, says EULA content not obtainable. when  i go into other settings to read the EULA, i can't, same error.  i can find the network pass on the store, and although it shows the red purchased symbol, there's no option to download it.  i'm in the uk, so it doesn't appear to regional.  :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 51 (1,132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Sony's stocks are now 907 JPY which is equal to $11.51 USD or 7.33 BPS. That's bad. Do they think this helps?

Its a real shame too because I would've sucked Sony's **bleep** off at one point, not anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 51 (1,126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I've got the same problem,but I have the game card and I deleted the game and reinstaled it, and now the only problem is that I can't play the Daily challenge anymore, but I can play in co-op.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 51 (1,078 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Wow... just... wow. So I figure, I'll delete my game and reinstall, hell it might work for me. So I do and when I reinstall it prompts me to update the game.... ONLY AFTER DELETING AND REINSTALLING DOES IT PROMPT ME TO UPDATE, THERE WAS NO INDICATION OF AN UPDATE EVER BEING AVAILABLE UNTIL THOSE STEPS WERE FOLLOWED. That's great, a little late, but hell, I won't punch a gift horse in the mouth. So I update and everything is fine.

Only bummer is in deleting the game meant deleting my save which means I start from the beginning. Now I'm hoping I backed up my saves on my computer. Ugh... Can't wait to see where this goes.

Also decided to back up my Vita seeing as how I can't just delete game files without deleting game saves (pretty **bleep** retarded) and its taking 30 minutes... really? REALLY?

Where do I go to complain about the firmware? Because not having the option to only delete game files and not saves leads to problems like this. And I'd really like the ability to organize my pictures and music and videos in some other way than date ascending or date descending. GET IT TOGETHER, BOY!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 51 (1,058 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 15, 2012
im having the same exact problem as all of you, its pretty annoying i hope they fix this
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 51 (1,036 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Same problem here. EULA not obtainable. Signed back into PSN. No fix. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 51 (1,028 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 15, 2012
I think this sucks Major A$$ THE fact that you buy a game and find out the maker of it wants to squeeze a lil extra of you by charging for a network pass **bleep** MAN !!? YES AND I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 51 (969 Views)
0 Likes