I Only Post Everything
1128 posts

Re: "Plunder Only" playlist! and temp player health tweak - Dec 4 - 7

Dec 5, 2009
We need to add more kills in a death match so people can at least have 10 kills each. When i play other maps i average at least 15 kills but on death match maybe 8 kills thats why death match maps should be 100 kills, MrPips...
Message 91 of 115 (30 Views)
Survivor
2545 posts

Dec 5, 2009

MrPips wrote:
We need to add more kills in a death match so people can at least have 10 kills each. When i play other maps i average at least 15 kills but on death match maybe 8 kills thats why death match maps should be 100 kills, MrPips...

Every player on a team can have 10 kills...

Message 92 of 115 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
615 posts

Dec 5, 2009
awww another run and gun game nooooooooooooo! i can never look back and kill the guy and laugh now its more like he kills me from behind and laughs at me.
Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Message 93 of 115 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1376 posts

Dec 5, 2009
i dont have time to explain why but i just want to get it in the i perfer the knew health system
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Hullucinate
Message 94 of 115 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Dec 5, 2009
After much more play time I am loving the new heath system. KEEP IT AS IS ND! I have a new love for Uncharted MP now.
Message 95 of 115 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
402 posts

Dec 5, 2009
ND for the love of God never change the health back!!!  It is perfect now!!  Please keep it this was or at least give us a separate mode that will always play like this.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Ellite25
Message 96 of 115 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Dec 5, 2009

phug wrote:
If it takes you half an assault rifle clip to kill someone you are missing a lot.  And the shotgun is not a sure one-shot kill gun.  You have to get close to kill with it and even then because of lag or whatever it doesn't always kill even when you're within melee range.  Taking down shotgunners with an assault rifle was no problem before.  All you have to do is make sure you are out of the shogun's range and aim for the head.  A shotgunner will most likely rush at you head on.  And if they get the jump on you just drop a grenade and run.  Even if the grenade doesn't kill them it gives you time to run out of their range.  If a shotgunner gets close enough to totally surprise you from behind or something they could just as well snap your neck or steel fist you, so don't blame the shotgun in that case - the other person just got the jump on you. 

There's no denying that most of the problems with getting kills with assault rifles (well, with any gun, actually) amounts to my moderate skills. And I guess it pretty much depends on one's playing style anyway whether the health experiment feels good or not. To me, it's been great - and for a long time one of my biggest hopes has been to see crushing playlists. Anyway, I went to the ND website and voted for the "I like it, but move it to separate playlists" (or something like that) option.

I also totally agree on someone deserving a kill if they sneak up on me from behind. (Someone spawning right behind is a another thing, but I'll save that rant for another day.) But I think they deserve it when doing it with an assault rifle also. If I've understood correctly, most of the people complaining about the health system have said how it's bad that they cannot turn around and go get the guy who shot them first anymore. That's always been the case with shotguns or pistoles, now it better applies to other weapons as well. That said, I of course understand that now the sneaking guys can get the kill from further away.

All in all, perhaps it all comes down to the matchmaking issues like you said. Hopefully giving the crushing mode its own playlists would help people pick their preferred poison.

Message 97 of 115 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1576 posts

Dec 5, 2009

Ellite25 wrote:
ND for the love of God never change the health back!!!  It is perfect now!!  Please keep it this was or at least give us a separate mode that will always play like this. 

We posted almost the same exact message. Freaky. :smileyvery-happy:

"Oh god it's so much better this way. I love it ND! If you guys don't end up making it permanent then at least give it it's own category and lable it 'Hardcore Deathmatch'."
Message 98 of 115 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 5, 2009

Am I the only one noticing that this weekend the Spawning seems to have taken a complete u-turn from what it was previously, and straight back to people spawning in someone else's sights, or behind a group of enemies. 

Me and a couple friends have been at it for a while tonight, and the aggravation of people materializing all over the place was definitely noticeable. Though this might be at least in part thanks to how quickly you die to those behind you now. But the spawning definitely feels far more erratic then before the weekend content. 

Message 99 of 115 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Dec 5, 2009
I'm a little late to the party, hehe. I need to play today!
Message 100 of 115 (30 Views)
0 Likes