Highlighted
Oct 25 2009
By: Scourge666 Lombax Warrior 166 posts

players met doesnt work

9 replies 30 views Edited Oct 25, 2009
both me and my friends noticed the the players met list within the game and on the xmb doesnt work for uncharted 2. it just shows the players met during other games
Message 1 of 10 (30 Views)
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Re: players met doesnt work

Oct 25, 2009
I wish they would fix this. My list shows all the people from Resistance 2.
Message 2 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2066 posts

Oct 25, 2009
I haven't had a player show up on my met list since April when I last played GTI Club.  Seems like none of my games support this, but it always used to work.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 3 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Oct 25, 2009

Scourge666 wrote:
both me and my friends noticed the the players met list within the game and on the xmb doesnt work for uncharted 2. it just shows the players met during other games

Yes i am very disappointed. I just played with a group of pretty cool people, and i wanted to add them but they weren't on the players met. 

l
l
l
\/
pm or email for an invitation to Lockers.com! (spelled with a "z" instead of a "s")( Get free games and all electronics, No scam, look it up on the internet for proof) You can only get in by invite.
Message 4 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Oct 25, 2009
mine just shows players Ive met during the first two days I've played the game
Message 5 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Oct 25, 2009

PhiillyZ wrote:

Scourge666 wrote:

Yes i am very disappointed. I just played with a group of pretty cool people, and i wanted to add them but they weren't on the players met. 

If you want to add them just look at the game video in cinema. It lists all the players that were in the game with you. It's a short term fix but hopefully they fix this.
Yeah it doesn't work for me either. The last people on my recently met list are from fat princess, and I haven't played that in forever. 

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - DukeDookie
Message 6 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Oct 25, 2009
Im starting to think that ND took this feature out to avoid hate letters lol
Message 7 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Oct 25, 2009

gs94 wrote:
Haha, well I was trying to use it to make an apology letter for a guy I accidentally team killed with a grenade!

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - DukeDookie
Message 8 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

Oct 25, 2009

gs94 wrote:

I still get a lot of them. People hate getting owned

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Darkfire
Message 9 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Oct 25, 2009

DukeDookie wrote:

PhiillyZ wrote:

Scourge666 wrote:

If you want to add them just look at the game video in cinema. It lists all the players that were in the game with you. It's a short term fix but hopefully they fix this.
Yeah it doesn't work for me either. The last people on my recently met list are from fat princess, and I haven't played that in forever. 

Doesn't work for co-op though and I can't fathom why there would be a column for Players Met and not have it function.  I'll probably start a support thread for the issue, though I would figure they're already aware of the problem.
----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 10 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes