Feb 28 2010
By: crXss Lombax Warrior 110 posts

nice little add-on for MP (suggestion)

3 replies 85 views Edited Feb 28, 2010

When you get killed the camera  automatically moves to the person who shoots you... but it's not really as useful as it could be.  A nice fix to this could be that once you're killed by another player the camera should go to their camera, which should be zoomable and rotatable, for about 2-3 seconds (really short) and then back to the Map's different cameras.

I'm sure this has happened to more people since it's happened to me more than once:  I was playing on the Flooded Ruins and no one was moving on the map but me and I was getting killed by "ghosts".  My teammates said this as well but they saw me moving.  The only person who died in the game was me and I was only able to kill these "ghosts" by killing their immovable bodies.  From the beginning of the game one of my teammates got a "Five Not Alive" medal in the beginning since he was a ghost and they couldn't see him.   It would have been really useful to have the camera show exactly where they were for a split second instead of an across the map view with every obstacle in the map block my view so I only had a vague idea of where they were.  I'll post the Match Report if ND.com ever updates while we're young.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - crXss
Message 1 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1251 posts

Re: nice little add-on for MP (suggestion)

Mar 1, 2010

i like that idea. it would be pretty cool if that happened, even though kinda uneccasary.

Message 2 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Mar 1, 2010

yea it'd just be a nice little add-on to add more strategy to the game.  i forgot what game uses it (maybe halo3) but it'd be kinda like a killcam in MW but it'd show what the guy is doing AFTER he killed you so you have a general idea where he's going for about 2 seconds.

here's the link to the match report where RUSH got a FIVE NOT ALIVE in the beginning (gay) 'cause the entire game was messed up.  i was the only guy dying and then it'd show i was killed by a guy completely across the map and when i got to that location i'd see that the person wasn't moving and it was an easy kill. i went 7-8 cause i kept dying by "ghost" players and then had to kill them where the camera led me after i died.

http://www.naughtydog.com//stats/match/crxss?match=11908267&page=0

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - crXss
Message 3 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Mar 1, 2010

Im all in, man! I liked this idea on MW2 and i'm liking it here! IT would be cool if you could go to the other teams camera when your dead in deathmatch just like in elimination. And moving it around sounds groovy, especially when the moving around can be seen on the cinema

Message 4 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes