Nov 29 2009
By: ORWIG14 First Son 1 posts

need to know

4 replies 39 views Edited Nov 29, 2009
should i play the first uncharted before i play the second one or does it matter?
Message 1 of 5 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1410 posts

Re: need to know

Nov 29, 2009

ORWIG14 wrote:
should i play the first uncharted before i play the second one or does it matter?

Not a big deal.  The single-player is great in both and you won't be regretting if you start the Uncharted 2 storyline.
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/arcadias1595
My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/arcadias1695
Message 2 of 5 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Nov 29, 2009
It isn't "Necessary", but I recommend it. What I mean is, you will still enjoy Uncharted 2 and understand most of the storyline, but it really is better playing through the first one. You'll understand the characters more, and get more of the jokes. Also, the first Uncharted is a great game, worth playing and getting platinum. One more thing, if you play through the first one and keep the save file, you get some bonus cash in the Uncharted 2 store.
Message 3 of 5 (39 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Nov 29, 2009
I recommend you do play the first before the 2nd (thats just my style). You will experience more epicness in the 2nd one if you beat the first. Its not mandatory that you play it, but you will understand more if you do.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - CoLLiSioN47
Message 4 of 5 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
58 posts

Nov 29, 2009

I would definitely play the first game first!

You'll become very acquainted with the main man Nathan Drake, and also going from the first game to the second game you will very much appreciate how much the game improves.

the first one is GREAT. Awesome moments and great graphics, believe me.

But then after you sit there having completed Drake's Fortune, in awe and amazement, you will put in the disc for Among Thieves and

well

HAVE YOUR MIND BLOWN MANY TIMES OVER!!!!!!! 

Message 5 of 5 (39 Views)
0 Likes