Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Re: Wow....

Apr 14, 2010

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

There's NO lag after I upgraded to a good internet speed. I could sware that there isn't any! I never got a freezing issue (Which is lag) after the upgrade. AND I know what IMO stands for, no need for an explanation

But there is lag. Maybe not with you but for most of us there is. So the IMO thing fails unless you are referring to just yourself.

Message 101 of 103 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5921 posts

Apr 14, 2010

I don't understand how you are never affected by lag. Either you're the luckiest man in the universe or you simply don't have the eye for it. Every P2P game that matches up people from around the world is going to have lag. It just comes with the territory.

Message 102 of 103 (179 Views)
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Apr 14, 2010

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

There's NO lag after I upgraded to a good internet speed. I could sware that there isn't any! I never got a freezing issue (Which is lag) after the upgrade. AND I know what IMO stands for, no need for an explanation

Im sorry, but thats just simply not true.  2mbps to just your ps3 (not split between 2 connections) is around the bare minimum for a good connection.  Plus, you get people around the world like from mexico and italy etc etc, there IS going to be lag.  There is no way you can not experience it, everyone does. 

Sure, you might have very LITTLE lag, but its there.  It has to be, with a game like this, where everyone lags,  plus the kind of people that play it...your going to have lag, either that or your the one doing alot of the lagging...who knows?

Message 103 of 103 (179 Views)
0 Likes