Highlighted
Apr 11 2010
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 10160 posts

Wow....

102 replies 158 views Edited Apr 11, 2010

This game's MP sucks so **bleep**ing much.   Seriously, I cant do jack **bleep**.  When I die, I get spawned in the most effin ridiculous situations.  If not that, the lag makes sure I dont get any kills and I get caught in a loop hole of non stop dying.  (if you dont know what I mean Im talking about the retarded spawn system)  I just got doen playing a match, I litterally spawned into a grenade launcher twice.  Wth is with this garbage?  Then if that doesn't make things sound absolutely horrible, every **bleep**ing grenade I throw does 0 damage, my effin lord, there is a guy sitting behind cover, I throw 1 grenade to each side of this cover and he just rolls away!  then his team comes up and shoots me. 

Hell, even the cover system sucks, I cant tell you how many times I have had people spawn behind me or just plain get behind me (or even in front) and start shooting me, I will take cover and instantly die.  Its not bad enough that I instantly die to any gun at any given time, but I also cant even protect myself.  Hell, even when you are sitting behind cover thinking your safe, you get gunned down from the other side! 

The lag on this game is not even from this earth.  Seriously, wth is with this too.  I have seen so much BS in the last few days that most people shouldnt have to see ever.  It ranges anywhere from The game freezing to people killing me with 1-2 shots from a gun to the game freezing and it showing content that isnt even in the game yet.  Im so god damn sick and tired of seeing an opponent, then instantly dieing.  Just now a couple minutes ago, I spawned and a guy was looking upward.  I start shooting at him and after I get my head start he starts shooting at me, and what happens?  He effing kills me, I am fleet footing and he is standing still, and we are about 6 feet away.  This BS happens all the effin time, I cant even play this game and be able to do good, if its not people instantly killing me somehow or people surviving my grenades or heck, even people MISSING me and STILL doing damage, its the retarded ass spawns.  Oh forgot to add, Im also REALLY sick of aiming and shooting at people and it not registering....that is getting hella annoying, I cant kill anyone with the effing pistole, they litterally never get hurt.  I can only blindfire and punch 1/2 the time cuz the blindfire doesnt register either.  Hah, I keep thinking of things that I forgot to mention in this rant, dont forget the melee either, the melee SUCKS, I can get punched anywhere from 0-20 feet away, at any height too, I once was on the village and got punched from the D-5 when I was at the sheild spawn...

Is there not a damn thing ND can do to cut down the lag, even just a little?  Im sick of skill less players or players with skill that is less then mine killing me so damn easily.  My KDR is trash and every game I am forced to scavenge for either almost killed opponents or power weapons.  Ridiculous.

WTH is with the weapons also?  The FAL blows now, seriously.  Higher damage, but really low rate of fire...lame as hell.  D-5 sucks alot now, unless you can manage to fire 2 shots before an AK can.  With its low ammo you would think D-5 would be a 1 shot kill now, especially seeing as how it has a slow firing rate and anyone can kill you easily if you have a D-5.  What is the AK, 9mm, and M4 packin that makes them kill you in like 3 hits?  I thought that they were a 5-6 bullet kill, but when I play a match, I litterally get gunned down by every effing person in 1-2 bullets...sometimes I can live long enough to see 4-5 bullets, but not all the time, its very rarely possible

Alot of you may be thinking "he just sucks" or "he likes to whine alot".  Yes, I do suck, now that this game is 75% lag, and 25% player skill, I am a victim of BS every match, I still manage to get alot of kills most matches, but deaths are just ridiculous...I was good before...but now U2 has just taken all  my skill and threw it in the garbage because it doesnt matter how much I fleet foot, how much of a head start I get on the opponent or what weapon Im using, I always get ripped off.  And yes, I do whine alot too, but wouldnt you if the game you really really liked started acting up on you?  I live in a very very small town, almost out in the middle of nowhere...and this is all I have to do for fun (besides cleaning my house....yippie...) 

What I really dont understand is how it ended up getting like this.  During the beta, I went  lag free.  When the game came out, I didnt lag so much, but then they started bringing out patches...and with each patch it just got worse and worse...until it came to this, an unplayable waste of a(n) MP.   I have had the same horrible internet from the day I played MGO up till now, same equipment, same connection style, same everything... but yet it keeps getting worse?  I really dont understand. 

My friend (who currently doesnt play U2 anymore...seeing as how he snapped his disk after playing a match or 2 of 1.06)  said once that the main problem is that U2 uses peer 2 peer servers (sorry if I miss spelled)  and said it would be alot better if they were dedicated...please do this, please do ANYTHING to make this game playable again, this is driving me nuts.  This game used to be so much fun, now its horrible...matches are unplayable, I freeze alot more often then before, my KDR is trash now...please ND do whatever it takes to fix this  Whether or not it be lag related....

Example: 

My buddy Snake just told me to put this in here, idk why I didnt do it before...but here is a PERFECT example of what I go through each and every match. 

hopefully it isnt too hard to see, but this is a game of sniper rifle and pistole.  The picture is taken AT POINT OF CONTACT this is when and how the bullet hit me at the exact moment I died. 

If you can see it, there are 2 bullet paths.  I jumped off that tower and the person fired bullet #1, and missed me completely, it went under my arm and didnt do any damage.  Now, a second later, I am falling even farther down, and they fire even farther up (if you can see you can tell) and they hit me....this makes no sense at all...Im farther down then I was and they fired way higher UP then before....how is this fair?  Why must this keep happening?

Message 7 of 103 (158 Views)
Sackboy
615 posts

Re: Wow....

Apr 11, 2010

Such a negative and hurtful post.

Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Message 1 of 103 (158 Views)
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Apr 11, 2010

Just wait for 1.07 k?

I don't like the game as it is right now, but i have a little bit of hope left.....

Fix FAL and gernades....and of course spawn problem solved....

Message 2 of 103 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Apr 11, 2010

JAXEVANS07 wrote:

Just wait for 1.07 k?

I don't like the game as it is right now, but i have a little bit of hope left.....

Yeah, but who's to say the lag wont get worse?  like I said previously, with each new update or patch, things seem to get even laggier then before, in that case it wont matter how good the weapons are, I could have a 1 shot kill weapon and still would be at a disadvantage. 

I sure hope things do get better, but I just dont see any signs of hope. 

Message 3 of 103 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Apr 11, 2010

Goldhawk1 wrote:

JAXEVANS07 wrote:

Just wait for 1.07 k?

Yeah, but who's to say the lag wont get worse?  like I said previously, with each new update or patch, things seem to get even laggier then before, in that case it wont matter how good the weapons are, I could have a 1 shot kill weapon and still would be at a disadvantage. 

oh true, true....

Lets look on the bright side.........................................

............................................................................................................

...............................................................................................

........wait hold on..................................................

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................at least they are not keeping it like this..........

.........still makes you wonder why they change something just because THEY (ND) didn't like the gameplay health and weapon damage...........I still to this day can not figure that out....

Message 4 of 103 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5921 posts

Apr 11, 2010

Holy 500-word essay, Batman!

Message 5 of 103 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Apr 11, 2010

JAXEVANS07 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

JAXEVANS07 wrote:

Just wait for 1.07 k?

oh true, true....

Lets look on the bright side.........................................

............................................................................................................

...............................................................................................

........wait hold on..................................................

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................at least they are not keeping it like this..........

.........still makes you wonder why they change something just because THEY (ND) didn't like the gameplay health and weapon damage...........I still to this day can not figure that out....

well the health and damage was due to the experimental weekend.  What they did with the spawns was absolutely crazy.   Idk if it was on purpose or not...but its kinda ridiculous.  And by kinda I mean very.  I hope that gets fixed soon

Message 6 of 103 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Apr 11, 2010
Edit to main post

I added a perfect example, I have more, but this one is turely a perfect example.
Message 8 of 103 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Apr 11, 2010

Lag pisses me off to.

There's rarely a match where I don't get screwed over by lag.

I know how you feel.

I too wish they had better servers.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - AceKlaw
Message 9 of 103 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2923 posts

Apr 11, 2010
I wish we had 1.04!
Sig3
Message 10 of 103 (158 Views)