Oct 21 2009
By: Terror_Hawk Sackboy 503 posts

Would You Buy Another Disc for U2 for More Co-op Modes?

8 replies 23 views Edited Oct 21, 2009

I was thinking that since the guy that works for ND said that Co-op will be time and download size extensive - assuming they find time to make the stuff - would you buy another Add-On disc to get more Co-op modes just like ODST is supposed to be, I guess.  I don't play that game so I'm just going by everybody's word that it is a glorified Add-On, which this topic is not about. 

Anyway, would you buy a seperate disc solely for online Co-op that featured a hella lot more modes, levels, etc. ?  I know I would and I didn't really like online games back then.  More MP maps though don't really interest me unless they come up with something really stunning and innovative.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Terror_Hawk

Go ahead, call me the Human Torch. See what I did there?
Message 1 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Re: Would You Buy Another Disc for U2 for More Co-op Modes?

Oct 21, 2009
Considering the amount of work it would take ND to make more co-op modes, I'd rather they just start to work on U3.  Wouldn't that be a better use of resources?
Message 2 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
503 posts

Oct 21, 2009

DarkTower805 wrote:
Considering the amount of work it would take ND to make more co-op modes, I'd rather they just start to work on U3.  Wouldn't that be a better use of resources?

They had separate teams working on the MP/Co-op anyway - from the SP.  While they're busy writing the story they could be making more maps.  I bet they are no where near the script stage yet...though, I read in an interview they already have ideas that they didn't use for DF and U2 that are going to be the sequels.  Once they have a script then they can start U3 but the people that are in charge of MP/Co-op can work on that until then.  

Message 3 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2066 posts

Oct 21, 2009
I wouldn't.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 4 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4084 posts

Oct 21, 2009
No, because that should have been in the original copy of the game, lol.
Message 5 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
767 posts

Oct 21, 2009
nope,not a big fan of co-op and I don't think ND will do something like this because there aren't enough demand.Making co-op missions cost a lot more money than making multiplayer and its just not worth it to take such a big risk.
Message 6 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
426 posts

Oct 21, 2009

no

Message 7 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Oct 21, 2009
- yes, i would....the co-op is fun as hell....plus, i dig co-op more then comp.....
Message 8 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
503 posts

Oct 22, 2009

Lethal_TOY wrote:
nope,not a big fan of co-op and I don't think ND will do something like this because there aren't enough demand.Making co-op missions cost a lot more money than making multiplayer and its just not worth it to take such a big risk.

They already said - if not for this game, the next - that they are going to do a whole lot of Co-op and there going to take it to the next scale.  Read that link that's up there.  Thef definitely are interested in doing someday in someway. 

Message 9 of 9 (23 Views)
0 Likes