Aug 16 2008
By: almedmat Splicer 69 posts

Why was Drake's Fortune soo Short?

52 replies 2 views Edited Aug 16, 2008
I beat the game on normal in 6 hours. Should have made it atleast as long as resistance! LoL i just woke up at 12 sat down and i was done before dinner.

Message me with either Psns : K I N G O F T H E B R E E Z E (all one word) or ALMEDMAT
Message 1 of 53 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Re: Why was Drake's Fortune soo Short?

Aug 16, 2008
Because you rushed through it.
Message 2 of 53 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1007 posts

Aug 16, 2008

My first play through on normal was 8.5 hours...  took my time exploring and finding treasures. 

There is lots to replay as well... amp up the difficulty and keep going 

If you are a Christian, put this in your sig!
Message 3 of 53 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3946 posts

Aug 16, 2008
I didn't find it that short. I think it had a great amount of gameplay.
Message 4 of 53 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Aug 16, 2008
Unchated is in no way short. Sure you "beat" the game. You still have to beat it 100%. I like this game so much that I've replayed it twice now trying to get 100% (and now the trophys). And don't just sit down and play it in one day. Play it for a couple of hours and then play a different game.
Message 5 of 53 (2 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28833 posts

Aug 16, 2008

pissedoffatsony wrote:
I beat the game on normal in 6 hours. Should have made it atleast as long as resistance! LoL i just woke up at 12 sat down and i was done before dinner.

Congratulations. You've "beat" the game. Now FINISH it.

There's the problem right there, and I'm not trying to be a wise guy here. You sat in front of the television and did nothing else for six whole hours. And this gives more credence to my assertion that people are plopping themselves in front of the widescreen and playing these marathon sessions and doing little else. EVERY game is going to seem short. We are a nation of extremes. We can't do anything in moderation anymore. 

You want games to last longer then you find other hobbies in addition to gaming to fill your free time.  

Message Edited by CaptainHarlock on 08-15-2008 10:54 PM
Message 6 of 53 (2 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Aug 16, 2008

puppylover2399 wrote:
Unchated is in no way short. Sure you "beat" the game. You still have to beat it 100%. I like this game so much that I've replayed it twice now trying to get 100% (and now the trophys). And don't just sit down and play it in one day. Play it for a couple of hours and then play a different game.

Thats a lame excuse im sorry...beating a game quick makes it short no matter what reviewers never take replay value into consideration at all. Replay value is not a good arguement for a game that you can beat quick, Even though it took a a bit to beat it.
Message 7 of 53 (2 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28833 posts

Aug 16, 2008

kikook wrote:

puppylover2399 wrote:

Thats a lame excuse im sorry...beating a game quick makes it short no matter what reviewers never take replay value into consideration at all. Replay value is not a good arguement for a game that you can beat quick, Even though it took a a bit to beat it.

If you're sitting in front of the television for six hours at a stretch then EVERY game is going to seem "short". 

Message 8 of 53 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1186 posts

Aug 16, 2008
I would rather a game be short and action packed than a long drawn out one w/ a lot of dull moments
Message 9 of 53 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1007 posts

Aug 16, 2008

mr_mungbean wrote:
I would rather a game be short and action packed than a long drawn out one w/ a lot of dull moments
This post is full of truth

If you are a Christian, put this in your sig!
Message 10 of 53 (2 Views)
0 Likes