Oct 22 2009
By: Oculus Sackboy 463 posts

Why is the online so stale?

22 replies 59 views Edited Oct 22, 2009
The online reminds me of crusty stale french baguette bread. It was good fresh but now it's bland and not so exciting. I can't wait for 5 trains slapped together and "hard work" went into it with another crappy map and let's call it 5.99!
Message 1 of 23 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Re: Why is the online so stale?

Oct 22, 2009
Shut the hell up you troll.  You troll every game forum in here, and you ARE pathetic for it.  If you don't like it, don't play it. 
Message 2 of 23 (59 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Oct 22, 2009

Oculus wrote:
The online reminds me of crusty stale french baguette bread. It was good fresh but now it's bland and not so exciting. I can't wait for 5 trains slapped together and "hard work" went into it with another crappy map and let's call it 5.99!

Who cares? Stop complaining

Boricua_012 Trophy Card
Message 3 of 23 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Oct 22, 2009

Rage comments are funny

Don't you think something is wrong when 90% of the players rely on Down the Iron/Fleet Foot? It means the rest of the boosters are somewhat useless. I was impressed first time around but the online is really boring now. DLC isn't going to help neither because it's going to be generic half assed DLC. 

Message 4 of 23 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Oct 22, 2009

Oculus wrote:

Rage comments are funny

Don't you think something is wrong when 90% of the players rely on Down the Iron/Fleet Foot? It means the rest of the boosters are somewhat useless. I was impressed first time around but the online is really boring now. DLC isn't going to help neither because it's going to be generic half assed DLC. 

First you troll the KZ2 forums until everyone there hates you, then the Uncharted beta comes out and you troll that.  You make thread after thread saying how it sucks, comparing ND to GG, etc. but then you apparently buy the game and are still playing it.

So what gives?  Do you hate yourself so much that you torture yourself by buying and playing games you hate?  Or do you just not get enough attention at home so you come here to get negative attention from others?

Message 5 of 23 (59 Views)
Last Guardian
11832 posts

Oct 22, 2009

Oculus wrote:

Rage comments are funny

Saying that something will be a certain way when you have no knowledge of what it could possibly entail is ridiculous.

To be blunt, if you don't like the game, don't play it.

Message 6 of 23 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1505 posts

Oct 22, 2009

DarkTower805 wrote:

Oculus wrote:

Rage comments are funny

First you troll the KZ2 forums until everyone there hates you, then the Uncharted beta comes out and you troll that.  You make thread after thread saying how it sucks, comparing ND to GG, etc. but then you apparently buy the game and are still playing it.

So what gives?  Do you hate yourself so much that you torture yourself by buying and playing games you hate?  Or do you just not get enough attention at home so you come here to get negative attention from others?

Mr. Dark, I think you hit the nail right on the head with the highlighted comment.
Message 7 of 23 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Oct 22, 2009

If you don't like the game, don't play it

That is a flawed way of thinking. What if i don't like some aspects of the game but still play it. You ever thought of it like that? Probably not but Nothing is going to change these days especially fixing this horrible half assed online. There is so many problems i can phone up a clown to make me balloons in person. If something is broke you fix it not let's wait 3 months to fix it then nobody plays it anymore and Half assed dlc comes out which lasts 5 days syndrome. I had enough of that in the past so i'm anticipating the online to be fix and not so half assed but if they take too long there's no point. 

Message 8 of 23 (59 Views)
jga
Treasure Hunter
7013 posts

Oct 22, 2009
You're a troll, you have no credibility.
Message 9 of 23 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Oct 22, 2009

How am i a troll for having a opinion? Lol you people are hilarious. 

When you have standards please stop fanwanking to this game. Nobody should be impressed by piss poor variety, balance issues, connection problems and **bleep**ty 7 maps to release with. 

Message 10 of 23 (59 Views)
0 Likes