Apr 25 2009
By: jpd1408 Splicer 73 posts

Why is everyone hating on MP??

86 replies 5 views Edited Apr 25, 2009

I believe that if U2 has an amazing single player wether it has MP or not shouldnt matter.... and if it does have MP it should def. be a perk that everyone on these boards shouldnt shun out just yet because its just an extra feature that will make the overal experience enjoyable...my only concern is that if the MP ends up being bad even if the single player is amazing it will cause reviewers to str8 up bash it... and i want this game to excell because the first one was AMAZING!!

What do you guys think?

and for the people that do not like MP you dont have to play it just play the sp mode which im pretty sure will be awsome

Message 1 of 87 (5 Views)
Fender Bender
4624 posts

Re: Why is everyone hating on MP??

Apr 25, 2009
Its just not Uncharted's style.  The on-off times where whats her face came in was an exception, (I hated her anyways), but this wouldnt really be too my liking as much as the first one.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 87 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Apr 25, 2009

I cant explain it , its just something I , yes i said I , dont want to see in Uncharted 2 BUT i want to see it with a coop mode.

The game is great , i finished Uncharted 10 times , thats how much i like the game and i dont even felt it needed MP , far from me that tought.

Hey ND , you know what?

If you feel like adding MP to U2 , SCRAP that and make a new game and add to that new game your ideeas about MP , OK?

BYE

Message 3 of 87 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Apr 25, 2009

well we dont know much of the story for U2 so it could very well be a cooperative oriented storyline.  obviously nathan is great by himself, but if ND is adding co-op it will most definately not feel tact on.  this is a great studio and they take great pride in their game.  i just dont see how you can say MP isnt what Uncharted is about because theres only been 1 game out of it and you can easily put in a very fun multiplayer into it.  i dont see them doing basic team deathmatch and all of that crap, more than likely the MP will be a sort of online co-op along with several unique and entertaining multiplayer modes.

dont bash anything until you see it at least.  this is ND afterall thats making it, it will be amazing. 

Message 4 of 87 (5 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5541 posts

Apr 25, 2009

They hate it because they are whiners. A good multiplayer module is always a welcomed addition. Especially in a game like Uncharted, that after all is just a 3rd person view shooter. I don't see why multiplayer should be restricted to FPS only. MGS Online proved that the 3rd person view multiplayer shooters can be even better. Not to mention GTA4, that IMVHO has the best multiplayer experience ever. It's like to have 2 different games in one.

Seriously, how many people picked up Uncharted after getting the Platinum trophy? At least with MP Uncharted 2 will have a better replay value. 

----
- I'm not a Playstation fanboy. I'm a Micro$oft hater. It's different.
Message 5 of 87 (5 Views)
Sackboy
551 posts

Apr 25, 2009

people on here love to have something to complain about. if you loved the 1st Uncharted and aren't getting Uncharted 2 because it has multiplayer, then you're an idiot who wants soemthing to complain about and someone who obviously didnt like the 1st that much or you would get Uncharted 2.

and for those people who say "MP in U2 would be bad but Co-op would be cool." you guys are hipocrites. U2 didnt even have a co-op feel to it, with the exception of a few levels. KILLZONE 2 has a co-op feel. You were by yourself most the time in Uncharted. grow up and quit your whining. buy the game you know its gonna be sick.

Message 6 of 87 (5 Views)
Wastelander
785 posts

Apr 25, 2009

Its our right to complain , if you like to swallow everything that comes your way that is your problem.

You think that the forums are all about positive stuff?

You think devs dont want feedback?

No matter how it is good or bad its welcome.

Message 7 of 87 (5 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5541 posts

Apr 25, 2009

Korben_DaIIas wrote:

Its our right to complain , if you like to swallow everything that comes your way that is your problem.

No, it's that some of us are happy about MP being introduced in Uncharted 2 like in many other games. This complain is a non sense, also because the introduction of MP won't affect the SP campaign. I never heard kids complaining because they WANT LESS instead of MORE. And I don't like it either to be screwed by a bunch of whiners. There are people I've read that complained abut the PSN being free, the possibility to download the same PSN game in up to 5 PS3 and now I even have to read that the addition of multiplayer is BAD? Are you guys mad or what? Complains like these are retarded.

----
- I'm not a Playstation fanboy. I'm a Micro$oft hater. It's different.
Message 8 of 87 (5 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1069 posts

Apr 25, 2009

People who complain about the MP simply hate the Mp in every game.

The reason why they hate multiplayer is because they suck at it.

Seriously,if you are having so much fun owning other players online,there's no point for you to hate playing it.

So instead of admitting they suck at multiplayer,they decide to say that multiplayer sucks.

Message 9 of 87 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1069 posts

Apr 25, 2009

Korben_DaIIas wrote:

so does adding the option of multiplayer on the menu of the game bothers you or what?

if your afraid of competing with other players,you should just go play the SP and keep playing it until you can complete the story mode with your eyes closed.

Message 10 of 87 (5 Views)