Reply
Dec 30 2010
By: Deadeye_Leone Wastelander 677 posts
Offline

Why did they...?

4 replies 66 views Edited Dec 30, 2009

Why did naughty dog use the same trophys from uncharted 1 and put them in uncharted 2? Has anyone noticed this?

 

Message 1 of 5 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2009
Offline
230 posts
 

Re: Why did they...?

Dec 30, 2009

Deadeye_Leone wrote:

Why did naughty dog use the same trophys from uncharted 1 and put them in uncharted 2? Has anyone noticed this?

 


 

Probably to be fair to everyone. All the trophies except for 2 can be earned by playing single-player. Not everybody can play online to earn them all. For example have you tried to earn a platinum in Killzone 2? Its almost impossible unless you commit yourself to playing online everyday because you have to earn those % players of the week trophies and then the medals/badges.
Message 2 of 5 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/19/2009
Offline
45 posts
 

Re: Why did they...?

Dec 30, 2009

xRoBx23 wrote:

Deadeye_Leone wrote:

Why did naughty dog use the same trophys from uncharted 1 and put them in uncharted 2? Has anyone noticed this?

 


 

Probably to be fair to everyone. All the trophies except for 2 can be earned by playing single-player. Not everybody can play online to earn them all. For example have you tried to earn a platinum in Killzone 2? Its almost impossible unless you commit yourself to playing online everyday because you have to earn those % players of the week trophies and then the medals/badges.

 

but if you are not able to get your ps3 onlline, why would you worry about trophies. most people who play offline dont even know the purpose of trophies. so saying that is sort of dumb in my opinion. trust me, everyone who has a ps3 has played online. 1 its wireless,2 if you have a ps3 you obviously have cable and internet because you can aford a ps3 and this game and others, 3 if you have internet, obviously you have a computer. and if you have a compter, you can easily just just buy a router from best buy.

 

Proud Owner Of: Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, GameCube, PS2, Original Xbox, Nintendo 64, 2 Pc's, Laptop, iPod Touch!

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - So_iiMuNe
Proud Owner Of: Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, GameCube, PS2, Original Xbox, Nintendo 64, 2 Pc's, Laptop, iPod Touch!
Message 3 of 5 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
528 posts
 

Re: Why did they...?

Dec 30, 2009

So_iiMuNe wrote:

xRoBx23 wrote:

Deadeye_Leone wrote:

Why did naughty dog use the same trophys from uncharted 1 and put them in uncharted 2? Has anyone noticed this?

 


 

Probably to be fair to everyone. All the trophies except for 2 can be earned by playing single-player. Not everybody can play online to earn them all. For example have you tried to earn a platinum in Killzone 2? Its almost impossible unless you commit yourself to playing online everyday because you have to earn those % players of the week trophies and then the medals/badges.

 

but if you are not able to get your ps3 onlline, why would you worry about trophies. most people who play offline dont even know the purpose of trophies. so saying that is sort of dumb in my opinion. trust me, everyone who has a ps3 has played online. 1 its wireless,2 if you have a ps3 you obviously have cable and internet because you can aford a ps3 and this game and others, 3 if you have internet, obviously you have a computer. and if you have a compter, you can easily just just buy a router from best buy.

 

Proud Owner Of: Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, GameCube, PS2, Original Xbox, Nintendo 64, 2 Pc's, Laptop, iPod Touch!


That is one of the most assuming posts I've ever read, please stop talking sir. I know someone who has a Ps3, two games and a 16" TV. No internet whatsoever.

Message Edited by Elden15 on 12-29-2009 07:25 PM

Looking for people to Jam with?

Need help with Rock Band? Send Me a PM!

 

Message 4 of 5 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2009
Offline
230 posts
 

Re: Why did they...?

Dec 30, 2009

 

but if you are not able to get your ps3 onlline, why would you worry about trophies. most people who play offline dont even know the purpose of trophies. so saying that is sort of dumb in my opinion. trust me, everyone who has a ps3 has played online. 1 its wireless,2 if you have a ps3 you obviously have cable and internet because you can aford a ps3 and this game and others, 3 if you have internet, obviously you have a computer. and if you have a compter, you can easily just just buy a router from best buy.

 

Proud Owner Of: Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, GameCube, PS2, Original Xbox, Nintendo 64, 2 Pc's, Laptop, iPod Touch!


1. I'm not even talking about if somebody can't get online. Lets assume you can and want to get a platinum you don't have to pour in a lot of time getting the online the trophies like in a game like Killzone 2 where you have to probably spend a good 100 hours to get all those online trophies.

 

2. You know whats dumb, saying that if people aren't playing online they don't worry about trophies and then coming back to say everybody who has a PS3 has played online.

Message 5 of 5 (66 Views)