2PAC IS ALIVE.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Re: Who wants ma beta code!

Jun 4, 2009
all i can say is that i love the first game and didn't feel that infamous was any good so i didn't get it i wish i liked it though just for the beta but $60 for a beta code and a game to collect dust is too much
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Jun 4, 2009

I have platinum in the original Uncharted.  I went through the entire game 100% twice (once before trophies, once after).  I can't afford Infamous because I'm trying to get caught up on some medical bills, and now I have to get new tires (old ones have almost zero tread left).  The one day I don't check my email, GAP sends me an email with the information on how to get a free beta code.  I was in the emergency room with my oldest son who took the wrong meds before he went to school (yay for more medical bills! :smileyindifferent: )

There's my sob story, and it's entirely true.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Jun 4, 2009
I have onE I want somehing in return though P.M me~~~
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 4, 2009
I havent got something in return
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5274 posts

Jun 4, 2009

Because in my country there was no beta codes.

I got inFAMOUS too. If I lived in USA I would have got a code.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jun 4, 2009
Because i retyped the whole describing of the multiplayer from Wikipedia which gives you hell of a reasons why i want this so badly.  
  Multiplayer

Uncharted 2 will feature both competitive and co-operative multiplayer. The co-operative multiplayer will allow a maximum of three players to take the roles of Nathan, Sully and Chloe and will feature missions involving gunfights, platforming, and teamwork-based objectives. Players will also need to assist their comrades should they become critically injured or be grabbed by an enemy.

The competitive multiplayer will allow a maximum of ten players to play against each other. Two competitive modes have been revealed, "Deathmatch" and "Plunder". Deathmatch features two teams of five, with one team acting as "heroes" and the other as "villains", and players will be able to choose their own appropriate character models (such as Nathan, Sully and Chloe for the "heroes" team). Players will also be able to select two Boost abilities which will assist them in the matches themselves. Plunder is similar to the traditional captur the flag game mode, and sees each team attempt to capture the gold treasure from a central point in the map and return it to their base; the player carrying the treasure is slowed down a great deal, and may also choose to hurl the treasure away at any point, in order to keep it out of reach of the enemy, or to pass it to a teammate.

Message Edited by UrkieFly on 06-04-2009 04:01 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Jun 4, 2009

UrkieFly wrote:
Because i retyped the whole describing of the multiplayer from Wikipedia which gives you hell of a reasons why i want this so badly.  
  Multiplayer

Uncharted 2 will feature both competitive and co-operative multiplayer. The co-operative multiplayer will allow a maximum of three players to take the roles of Nathan, Sully and Chloe and will feature missions involving gunfights, platforming, and teamwork-based objectives. Players will also need to assist their comrades should they become critically injured or be grabbed by an enemy.

The competitive multiplayer will allow a maximum of ten players to play against each other. Two competitive modes have been revealed, "Deathmatch" and "Plunder". Deathmatch features two teams of five, with one team acting as "heroes" and the other as "villains", and players will be able to choose their own appropriate character models (such as Nathan, Sully and Chloe for the "heroes" team). Players will also be able to select two Boost abilities which will assist them in the matches themselves. Plunder is similar to the traditional captur the flag game mode, and sees each team attempt to capture the gold treasure from a central point in the map and return it to their base; the player carrying the treasure is slowed down a great deal, and may also choose to hurl the treasure away at any point, in order to keep it out of reach of the enemy, or to pass it to a teammate.

Message Edited by UrkieFly on 06-04-2009 04:01 PM

re typed?? or copied and pasted?

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes