Highlighted
Wastelander
965 posts

Re: What exactly do you want in 1.07?

Mar 30, 2010

they should also increase headshot damage. I cant explain how many times i shot someone in the head and they lived. It shouldnt take more that 2 shots to the head to kill someone. Other wise there really is no point to shoot for the head

Message 81 of 96 (275 Views)
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Mar 30, 2010

sjw9001 wrote:
1.04 was a power weapon noob game, where everyone would run to the shotgun or pistole and run around at will shooting people with no real threat of getting wasted by an AK or FAL...reminded me of the perk 'Commando' in MW2.

Yeah that's why all the best players were beast with AK and FAL. You fail so hard.

Message 82 of 96 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Mar 30, 2010

CaptainGillette wrote:

I want a feature in 1.07 that makes people quit crabbing about 1.04, 1.05 and 1.06.  Honestly... I haven't left the game, but I've stopped coming on the boards much anymore because all of the **bleep**ing and moaning is just ridiculous.  Either play the game or don't play the game.

We have (or at least the smart haters) aren't playing the game. I'm still here to voice my opinion because ND won't notice they made a bad patch without people complaining. I'm trying to make more structured posts, making sure I don't insult ND or other users but I will bash the game and give feedback to others when I can. I still find the forums fun and when things get fixed I might just stop complaining. ND made us complain, they should stop us complaining. 

If they make their own forums I doubt there will be much difference. 

Message 83 of 96 (275 Views)
Sackboy
540 posts

Mar 30, 2010

Baxter2231 wrote:

they should also increase headshot damage. I cant explain how many times i shot someone in the head and they lived. It shouldnt take more that 2 shots to the head to kill someone. Other wise there really is no point to shoot for the head

no way they can do this, to much of a change this game was never made as a shooter in which u aim for the head for quick kills, thats what makes it unique your luckys bullets to the head wont kill people. 

Photobucket
Message 84 of 96 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Mar 30, 2010
Yeah headshots shouldn't be that powerful but I'm thinking a good extra shot less than what we currently have would greatly tip the balance in favor of aim/skill. Reward good players you know?
Message 85 of 96 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

Mar 30, 2010

it already does do that but one less bullet will take even more less skill for luck. Deagle and sniper should be 2 shots each and 1 shot headshots rest are good. 

Photobucket
Message 86 of 96 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Mar 30, 2010

-splitscreen with tuned down GFX/ SFX

-Spawns - duh-

-More weapons

-more maps

-grenades put to original power- but they have a timer e.g 3 seconds every time

The reason i stoped playing is because im waiting for more content. there just isnt enough maps/ features to keep the game interesting-

oh also remove the 'Searching for optical game' in the matchmaking, and when you find like 2 or 3 players in the 'Search for close game' - when it doesnt find enough-- keep those players matched with you so there isnt as much time in the 'searching for any game'

Message 87 of 96 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Mar 30, 2010

MarvelAlex wrote:

CaptainGillette wrote:

I want a feature in 1.07 that makes people quit crabbing about 1.04, 1.05 and 1.06.  Honestly... I haven't left the game, but I've stopped coming on the boards much anymore because all of the **bleep**ing and moaning is just ridiculous.  Either play the game or don't play the game.

We have (or at least the smart haters) aren't playing the game. I'm still here to voice my opinion because ND won't notice they made a bad patch without people complaining. I'm trying to make more structured posts, making sure I don't insult ND or other users but I will bash the game and give feedback to others when I can. I still find the forums fun and when things get fixed I might just stop complaining. ND made us complain, they should stop us complaining. 

If they make their own forums I doubt there will be much difference. 

But if you stop complaining, someone else will start. Nothing they do will make everyone happy, so who gets to decide what's right?
I think we've had this argument before... .Smiley Happy

Message 88 of 96 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Mar 30, 2010
Yeah. And I struggle to counter that argument and can only argue that with 1.04 the majority was happy. So let's let it rest
Message 89 of 96 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Mar 30, 2010

NasmanX wrote:

it already does do that but one less bullet will take even more less skill for luck. Deagle and sniper should be 2 shots each and 1 shot headshots rest are good. 

I meant on top of what we already have, making it 2 shots less.

It's rare that people accidentally hit the head, the subtle aim-assist focuses shots solely on the chest. So dying to random headshots wouldn't be an issue.

Message 90 of 96 (275 Views)
0 Likes