Dec 10 2009
By: Shadow-Man_4 Treasure Hunter 4912 posts

Uncharted2 Updates suggestions

2 replies 267 views Edited Dec 10, 2009

Please let this thread a suggestion about what you want for future updates and ill try to update the thread with what you all want.

For Now we want :

In-Game Invite/Join Instead of penalty

Message Edited by Shadow-Man_4 on 12-10-2009 03:30 AM
Message Edited by Shadow-Man_4 on 12-10-2009 03:33 AM

Message 1 of 3 (267 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Uncharted2 Updates suggestions

Aug 24, 2012
How about the game no longer takes $20k and/or your hard earned skill points and levels when a player loses their internet connection to the PS3 server!! It happens to my crummy FIOS router a LOT!, I'll be on a killing spree or whatever and all of a sudden it will say "The connection to the server has been lost!" and I'm back at the press the start button screen! I lose my connection through NO fault of my own and I get penalized for it!? That ain't right at all!. I got kicked from level 30 down to 19 two days ago and every time I try to work back at it I lose my connection again and again and get kicked back down! It sucks! Verizon is allegedly sending me out a new router, hopefully that might help a bit, but I doubt it since I see people get kicked out of matches while playing all the time, I think the problem is with SONY's lousy servers, what are they using a Toaster Oven and Electric Toothbrush to run things? LOL! And in-game invites sounds like it could be a good idea if done right! I would LOVE to find some people to try the Co-Op versions!
Have Fun, Stay Safe, Aim, Shoot, Kill, Enjoy
Message 2 of 3 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Re: Uncharted2 Updates suggestions

Aug 29, 2012

I don't want much from Unchharted 2 mp, I feel its k just the way it is. I just wish they do something about the bunny hopping thing its annoying but I know its too much too ask because everyone is used to it.

Message 3 of 3 (255 Views)
0 Likes