I started playing U1 around christmas and then started playing U2 and then U2 multiplayer this last week, I was wondering if I have done a decent job so far for my amount of experience and if anyone could help by providing me some tips I would be very thankful.
heres a player card:
I have a few tips
First of all be carefull try getting kill streaks
second USE YOUR BOOSTERS!!
third take your distance
fourth take alot of cover
fifth play alot of deathmatch alot of noobies play deathmatch the people with above level 50 most of the time play plunder
and if you play against a level 50 or higher try killing him using his honor booster
Oh and you did a pritty good job
YOU DID HORRORBILLE WITH ONLY 0.5 KDR FAIL
Yeah, because this game is all about K/Dr...
Oh wait, that's Call of Duty...
Anyways, Don't listen to him. He can barely write a complete sentence, let alone judge you.
Here's some tips:
1. Variaty is the spice of life. If you switch up your guns, and try to get good with each one, you will find many that you like.
2. Don't listen to others when they tell you you're a noob. Noob means Newbie to some, but for others it means you are just playing the game and they don't like it when you kill them.
3. There's no "Noob Weapons". Granted, try not to go for the RPG and Hammer every game ALL the time, but don't let a few people tell you what to do and what to use.
4. Try to pull your weight. If some people on your team are doing all the work, try to help them out when they're in trouble.
5. Play as a team. If you play Plunder, keep passing to your teammates. Don't try to put it in yourself unless you are right by the chest.
6. and most importantly DON'T GLITCH!
You can add me if you want. I can help you out with what I know, and many others on these forums can be very helpful. I have a few friends from the forums myself. My PSN is Mray901.
Wow, don't listen to people like starboy. Especially since his kill/death is nowhere near good enough for him to diss on yours. At leat YOU just started the game.
Just try a bunch of different game modes, and see which ones you like best, then go from there.
Deathmatch is a good place to start.
Or you could try out the all competitive or ranked playlists for a variety of the game types ( All comp. is what I usually play now).