Jan 09 2010
By: BalramRules Wastelander 731 posts

Uncharted PSP 1.5!!! AWESOME! X)

16 replies 1616 views Edited Jan 9, 2010

I shouldn't take all of the credit, some of it was from this thread, here

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=uncharteddf&thread.id=101637&view...

Click on either the URL/Hyperlink.

I think that the next Uncharted should be on PSP, as they've done LittleBigPlanet PSP, Gran Turismo PSP, Resistance Retribution, KillZone Liberation, LOTS of PSP SOCOMs, Assassin's Creed Bloodlines etc!

Since we've had Jungles and Seas in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Mountains, Caves and Ice everywhere in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves how about Deserts, Ancient Pyramids and Tombs and underground worlds, since it seems to be like Tomb Raider, the whole Uncharted Franchise.

Plus lets have it in between UC1 and UC2, like AC Bloodlines! XD

Plus lets put flash forwards in the game of some next Gods scaring him by showing him dying in the mountains at the first scenes of UC2, and flash backs of UC1 and the zombies, I can't imagine how cool this game will be! =D 

Any more ideas??

I'd REALLY REALLY LIKE TO KNOW! Im gettin sooo excited over a game that may not even exist =P 

Message 1 of 17 (1,616 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Re: Uncharted PSP 1.5!!! AWESOME! X)

Jan 9, 2010
no uncharted psp please. not everyone here has a psp(i don't)and i don't have the money to get one anytime soon. and i would hate to know i missing out on an awesome game
SUPPORT THE CHANGE: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/change-your-playstation-network-id/sig1
Message 2 of 17 (1,616 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Jan 9, 2010

pjm45 wrote:
no uncharted psp please. not everyone here has a psp(i don't)and i don't have the money to get one anytime soon. and i would hate to know i missing out on an awesome game
I AIN'T GOT ONE EITHER!
Im gettin UC2 and PSP-3000 in the Summer Holidays (August 2010), I've platinumed UC1 NICELY!
But wasn't UC2 ITSELF a reason to buy a PS3??? Maybe Uncharted PSP could do alike?? That'll be awesome though won't it? 

Message 3 of 17 (1,616 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jan 9, 2010
I hate how so many PSP games are just essentially side stories or 1.5 editions of console games. How about some new IPs made only for the PSP? That being said, if they made it, I would still buy it.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - ChosenOneVII
Message 4 of 17 (1,616 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

Jan 10, 2010
no

lbp psp was a failure
and a full uc game on psp could not be made that = ps3 games.
NaughtyDog would be shooting themselves in the foot.

cambridge studios ruined lbp on psp. Mm needs to sue cambridge.

Unless NaughtyDog can does it themselves.
properly & region equal markets it
And does for psp what UC2 did for ps3.

NaughtyDog from business & money veiw are better of keeping Uncharted off psp

images.jpg

Message 5 of 17 (1,616 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Jan 10, 2010

BalramRules wrote:

pjm45 wrote:
I AIN'T GOT ONE EITHER!
Im gettin UC2 and PSP-3000 in the Summer Holidays (August 2010), I've platinumed UC1 NICELY!
But wasn't UC2 ITSELF a reason to buy a PS3??? Maybe Uncharted PSP could do alike?? That'll be awesome though won't it? 

it would but i don't have the money right now to get one, and i would rather play a consol game anyways. there so much better then psp games. i think they should make a consol game but make it for psp also. so same story but for people who want it on psp can get it on that. htat way no one misses anything.

SUPPORT THE CHANGE: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/change-your-playstation-network-id/sig1
Message 6 of 17 (1,616 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Jan 26, 2010

TSFRJ wrote:
no

lbp psp was a failure
and a full uc game on psp could not be made that = ps3 games.
NaughtyDog would be shooting themselves in the foot.

cambridge studios ruined lbp on psp. Mm needs to sue cambridge.

Unless NaughtyDog can does it themselves.
properly & region equal markets it
And does for psp what UC2 did for ps3.

NaughtyDog from business & money veiw are better of keeping Uncharted off psp
LBP PSP WEREN'T A FAILURE!!! IT WAS A SUCCESS!! =1 well............. werent it????
Anyways, hopefully the PSP 2 will be a LOT better, as the Xbox 720 will probably use the Hologram Disc (1TB and 2TB if dual-layered), but we all know how Sony thinks ahead, Sony will perhaps make a bu-ray hologram disc (should be about 5TB and 10TB dual-layered as comparision from the blu-ray disc and the DVD was 5x GREATER!)
So the Xbox 180 will perhaps be a mini-Hologram Disc like UMDs are mini-DVDs, but MS cannot use blu-ray lasers without Sony's grant and the other patent-owners of blu-ray so Sony will most likely make the PSP 2 support a mini-blu-ray-hologram disc!!! XD
In that way it should be half of 5TB memory and around 2.5TB and 1.25 TB single-layered, in that way its games will be magnificent as it'll certainly beat the quality of the PS3s gameplay! X) 
Some fan images:

Enough?? jokes, thats plenty in my case =) 

Message 7 of 17 (1,616 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
539 posts

Jan 26, 2010
that will ruin it. i have a psp, but i think unc2 just wont work with psp... it HAS to stay PNLY on the PS3, and it might not work well with the controls and/or graphics... i say no.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Healthorg
Message 8 of 17 (1,616 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1251 posts

Jan 26, 2010
I'd love to see an Uncharted for the psp... even though it probably wouldn't be so great of a game (ex. Assassin's Creed Bloodlines). As for the Uncharted 3 ideas, there's already probably over 100 threads speculating the same question.
Message 9 of 17 (1,616 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Jan 26, 2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me, handheld gaming is only for wasting small amounts of time (think Brickbreaker, Tetris, etc) - I don't have a PSP and won't ever get one, regardless of what game comes out on it. I don't want ND wasting time they could be spending on U3.

Message 10 of 17 (1,616 Views)
0 Likes