Aug 25 2012
By: OliviaSkully First Son 2 posts

Uncharted 4 ideas : what you want to see.

3 replies 451 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

Here is where I would like to see what you all think the next uncharted should be like. A 4th great uncharted will be a tough one, trying not to let us down or doing the same thing over again. So post what you want to see and hopefully the right people see this.

So here is my idea is that Drake and Elena have kid together. (Which works with the the 3rd) After hearing all of her dad's daring and exciting adventures, she wants to learn the trade too. This way you can get a female perspective and Drake gets to fill in Sully's spot. (I can't imagine there not ever being a Sully-like character. Who would be better then her own dad? ) Teaching her across the US just so she can get a taste before going around the world. And knowing drake, his kid of course is also a trouble magnet. I know plenty (including myself) would love  to play as a female character in uncharted. But this could as backfire seeing as it would be impossible to ignore the similarities in tomb raider. But Lara croft can't be the only female badass.

Message 1 of 4 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
593 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 ideas : what you want to see.

Aug 25, 2012
A little too much like Tomb Raider.

I want Drake to go after Atlantis, and for the game to be less linear.
Message 2 of 4 (448 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 25, 2012
It would be definitely interesting, A twist. Hard to imagine Drake spending a lot of time in the water (if that makes any sense) But where can it go after he got back with Elena? I figured he would quit, well that's what it seemed like.
Message 3 of 4 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2012

Too many gamers have unrealistic expectations, so I'd say that they should worry more about a quality story than anything. Make it  personal. Someone gets kidnapped or the like - UC3 seemed really inspired by the Indiana Jones and Last Crusade movie in some ways. I would like them to have a slighty more 'horror related' type adventure. 

I'd do something along the lines of Drake looking for a rare item, comes across and gets tangled up in a Satanic cult type group - excuse to showcast 'scary creatures' on occasion ala UC1 in the later levels - stuff like that 

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 4 of 4 (420 Views)
0 Likes