Nov 07 2011
By: Keeyes Lombax Warrior 199 posts

Uncharted 3's Puzzles

16 replies 66 views Edited Nov 7, 2011

I really like the puzzles they put into this entry of the series. Definitely outside the box on several of them. What did you guys think? Favorite puzzle?

Message 1 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Spoilers again.

Nov 7, 2011

Finally!  A thread about the puzzles, which were really cool and creative.  Especially the "shadow mural" one.  If you've beaten the game you might know what I'm talking about.  I got stumped a few times, but never long enought to make a run for the computer.  Keep 'em coming ND!

Message 2 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

I like the fact that they just added more puzzles. There'...

Nov 7, 2011

I like the fact that they just added more puzzles. There's probably more puzzles in this combined then Uncharted 1 and 2. (however I still think the path of light chapter is the best puzzle of all of them)

Message 3 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

I have no idea lol I loved them all. I think it would com...

Nov 7, 2011

I have no idea lol I loved them all. I think it would come down to.

Spoiler
The game show looking puzzle under the Chateau. Or the one where you have to shine the light from the right angle and line up the body parts in Yemen.

Message 4 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

I liked the puzzles in this, they were really unique.

Nov 7, 2011
I liked the puzzles in this, they were really unique.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Daniel1415
Message 5 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Loved that one in particular. Definitely a step in the ri...

Nov 7, 2011

Banting-Best wrote:

Especially the "shadow mural" one.  

Loved that one in particular. Definitely a step in the right direction. I just want the journal to play a less prominent role in the next one. But overall I was really impressed with them in this game. 

Message 6 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1140 posts

Agreed. These parts were indeed awesome especially trying...

Nov 7, 2011

Spidey2422 wrote:

I have no idea lol I loved them all. I think it would come down to.

Spoiler
The game show looking puzzle under the Chateau. Or the one where you have to shine the light from the right angle and line up the body parts in Yemen.

Agreed. These parts were indeed awesome especially trying to do them for the first time. I was stuck on one for a very long time then the game told me "Do you want to reveal the puzzle?" (something like that) I was just like "NO! I'm figuring this out!"

Message 7 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

These puzzles were definitely the most challenging, which...

Nov 7, 2011

These puzzles were definitely the most challenging, which I enjoyed. However, I kind of agree with people complain about them not being on as big a scale.

http://www.youtube.com/MattJamesAwad
Message 8 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

I just wish that it would let you reset what page you wer...

Nov 7, 2011

I just wish that it would let you reset what page you were on in Drake's journal.

There were times when I'd flip through it just to read some of the stuff in there, but then I couldn't find the page where the explaination of the puzzle was...v-v

Message 9 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1279 posts

Definitely liked the puzzles, my fav would probably be th...

Nov 7, 2011
Definitely liked the puzzles, my fav would probably be the shadow mural. The one that had you move the pieces next to the symbols was the most difficult for me or as someone said the one that looked like a gameshow. That one had me stumped for awhile even after Sully's clues. When he said "you want me to do it for you?" I thought to myself "YES!" :smileyvery-happy:
"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Message 10 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes