Jan 12 2012
By: IceColdKilla44 Gaming Beast 1781 posts

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer "Missions" Glitch?

3 replies 343 views Edited Jan 12, 2012

Hey everyone.

I'm not sure if this is intentional or a glitch, but I noticed that the Missions in Uncharted 3 are active even while I'm not actually playing a match. I first noticed this while playing a Co-op match a couple weeks ago. I had a co-op mission activated, and I spent a good amount of time checking my boosters/kickbacks/weapons/etc. Before I could even start the match, the contract had already expired.

I'm assuming that this isn't intentional, because I don't think Naughty Dog would expect me to get X amount of kills while I'm not even playing a match yet. It would make more sense if the timer was only active while I was alive during a match.

COD Black Ops' contracts do this, and it makes much more sense for missions to be done this way. Plus, is there any reason why I can't select multiple missions at once? I understand not being able to select two missions from the same category, but why not from different categories?

Hope this is addressed, Naughty Dog!

Message 1 of 4 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Multiplayer "Missions" Glitch?

Jan 12, 2012

Nope not a glitch. Been doing my missions too. Make sure you select if as soon as you find players in the lobby. As soon as it goes to the voting screen, you cant select it. The time carries on between matches, so while looking for players in the lobby, timer counts down. Yeah selecting two missions at once will kill the time it takes to complete all missions, imo thats ok to be left that way.

Message 2 of 4 (343 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 10, 2012

I know dude.

This sucks, that's why i don't do missions tbh

Message 3 of 4 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Feb 14, 2012

Yeah, all missions need to be changed to actual "play" time. Having the timer run as soon as you start missions is unfair, especially with all the matchmaking problems that are still not fixed. If they patched this it'd make the missions much more attainable.

Message 4 of 4 (343 Views)
0 Likes