Highlighted
Nov 01 2009
By: Vanthem Fender Bender 4319 posts

Uncharted 2 Player Screenshot Gallery *56k Warning*

204 replies 427 views Edited Nov 1, 2009

There were a lot of great images taken in the old thread from the Uncharted 2 Beta forum and I have no doubt there'll be many more to come, so I'm starting a new thread for them.

If you need a website to use for image hosting, I'd suggest Flickr.  It gives you 100 mb of storage (I believe) for those that don't want to pay for Pro.  The plus side is that it automatically formats your images into various sizes (see Jeric's post below - those are medium sized images) and gives you the url you'll need to post.  You can also access Flickr through your PS3's web browser and upload to Flickr from there.

When you post, it would be appreciated if you kept the images reasonable in size. Again, Jeric's post is a good example. 

So get crackin', let's see those Uncharted 2 screenshots.

Message Edited by Vanthem on 11-01-2009 09:17 AM
----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 13 of 205 (427 Views)
Fender Bender
3808 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 Screenshot Gallery

Oct 13, 2009
Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_1 by you.
Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_9 by you.
Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_6 by you.
Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_4 by you.

Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_2 by you.
Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_12 by you.
Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_9 by you.
Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_7 by you.
Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_10 by you.
Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_5 by you.
Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_3 by you.
Photobucket
Message 1 of 205 (427 Views)
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Oct 13, 2009

Thanks for kicking things off, Jeric.

Campfire 2 

Snapback 1

Gang's all here 

Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_66 

Crossfire 

Batman? 

Special Delivery 1 

Special Delivery 2.5 

Special Delivery 3 

Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_88 

Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_1

Message Edited by Vanthem on 10-12-2009 11:51 PM
----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Message 2 of 205 (427 Views)
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Oct 19, 2009
I know there are more Uncharted 2 photographers out there, let's see those screenshots, folks.
----------------------

Message 3 of 205 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
839 posts

Oct 25, 2009
How do i post them? I know how to get them on my comp, but I don't know how to post.
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Oct 25, 2009

Fuji1 wrote:
How do i post them? I know how to get them on my comp, but I don't know how to post.

I suggested in my original post that you register with Flickr and use that to store your images.  You can even upload them from the PS3's browser at Flickr, although it's easier to do it on your PC.  You go to your Flickr account, there'll be an option to Upload Photos / Videos, it'll have several drop down tabs that let you browse to the photos on your harddrive, then it uploads them and puts them into different sizes automatically.  The "medium" size is what Jeric and I were using so far.  It also provides you the url you'll need for the image or HTML, depending on how you want to do it.

Then you can use the screenshot button that's in the reply tab here (between the hyperlink button and left justified paragraph button) to embed them into your post.

----------------------

Message 5 of 205 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
839 posts

Oct 25, 2009

Vanthem wrote:

Fuji1 wrote:

I suggested in my original post that you register with Flickr and use that to store your images.  You can even upload them from the PS3's browser at Flickr, although it's easier to do it on your PC.  You go to your Flickr account, there'll be an option to Upload Photos / Videos, it'll have several drop down tabs that let you browse to the photos on your harddrive, then it uploads them and puts them into different sizes automatically.  The "medium" size is what Jeric and I were using so far.  It also provides you the url you'll need for the image or HTML, depending on how you want to do it.

Then you can use the screenshot button that's in the reply tab here (between the hyperlink button and left justified paragraph button) to embed them into your post.

Ok thanks. Sorry I didn't read the OP. Stupid me. I skipped straight to the screens Smiley Tongue I'll try and post some up.
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 Screenshot Gallery *56k Warning*

Oct 25, 2009

Message Edited by awsk8er01 on 10-24-2009 08:23 PM
Message Edited by awsk8er01 on 10-24-2009 08:46 PM
Message 7 of 205 (427 Views)
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Oct 25, 2009
That last image is terrifying, Sk8er.
----------------------

Message 8 of 205 (427 Views)
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 27, 2009

Vanthem wrote:
That last image is terrifying, Sk8er.
Indeed, did **bleep** mess with it?

Raw Image: http://i35.tinypic.com/nvrtkm.jpg
This picture right here is when I hit level 10... Yeah.

Raw Image: http://i38.tinypic.com/rbffcl.jpg
This is when I was a newbie, look how happy I was when I found a shotgun. 
Raw Image: http://i33.tinypic.com/2n06nhw.jpg
Two words: Dat Ass. 

Message Edited by IG_Pokiehl on 10-27-2009 02:56 PM
Message 9 of 205 (427 Views)
0 Likes