Lombax Warrior
256 posts

Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Stat Cards by MoreBloodWine - myu2sig.com

Jul 21, 2010

Fiqured. Thanx. Guess i have to show off my stats later then lol.

Message 301 of 310 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Aug 14, 2010

Added some new non U2 skins to JoninRock64, check em out !!!

Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Message 302 of 310 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1259 posts

Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves™ Stat Sig Cards - myu2sig.com

Aug 14, 2010

Pretty cool, I've been looking for a statistics signature card since release but no luck until now.

Message 303 of 310 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves™ Stat Sig Cards - myu2sig.com

Aug 14, 2010

Cyber-Gladiator wrote:

Pretty cool, I've been looking for a statistics signature card since release but no luck until now.

Ty and hopefully you'll find a card you like on my site

Message 304 of 310 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Aug 18, 2010

Well, it's official... myu2sig.com has hit its third milestone. Just a little while ago we hit out 3,000th unique user. As you will see from the below milestone chart myu2sig has become quite popular, with that said I just want to give you guys a big heartfelt Thank You for showing your love for my site. I knew it would do well but I never thought it would do this well so ya, Thx guys.

4/28/2010 - 1k Unique Users
6/7/2010 - 2k Unique Users
8/17/2010 - 3k Unique Users

If you really want to show your love you can always consider making a small donation to help cover the site costs, even if it is a penny and as the saying goes every penny counts. Donations are never required or expected, just saying should you guys like to try and help the site with some of your spare change the option is there

Oh, before I forget... should any of you ever choose to make a donation, all donations are listed as Anonymous to protect your identity

Message 305 of 310 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Aug 24, 2010

I made two slight changes to the cards, I use to have last played date on them and had some people ask me for it and someone again tonight mentioned it so I added it back in. Aside from thet I took out Assists and Best Score... Asists because who really wants to be reminded of how many kills they had stolen from then and Best Score because most everyone has 250 now. Plus with the removed of those two things it freed up the room for Last Played... Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know

Message 306 of 310 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Nov 6, 2010

Just wanted to let everyone know that the site seems to be a bit bugger'd right now and I am aware of the problem. Rest assured I am trying to fix it but in the meantime have dumped the site into maintenance mode. Any existing sigs will continue to update just no new ones can be made until I re-initialize the site.

Ps; Will make a new post when everythings been fixed and the site is ready to be used again

Sorry for the inconvienence.

Message 307 of 310 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Nov 19, 2010

Sites back up and running guys, sorry for the extremely F'ed up delay.

Message 308 of 310 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Nov 25, 2010

Just thought I'd let you guys know I added the platinum trophy to the gen today so if you've earned the platinum trophy for the game it will now show on your sigs.

Here's a few other thing's I'm going to be trying to work on / finish.

1. Going to try and finally finish up the custom system now that I have time to really sit down and look at it again.

2. Going to add the ability to toggle your PSN trophy count so you can decide wether or not your want them to show (the U2 plat would still show regardless of setting).

Those are pretty much the only two things I can think of but I just wanted to let all of you know whats going on

Ps; Given that any number of things can happen to prevent this work from being done in a certain amount of time I'm sticking by the rule of it's done when it's done but I will try and keep you guys updated on progress. Right now things are looking pretty good !

Message 309 of 310 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Nov 30, 2010
Got this email from my host about 5 minutes ago, thought I would let all of you know about this since it affects the site.

--- Begin Message ---

Maintenance Notice

Dear < Name Removed >,

We are contacting you to inform you about some upcoming scheduled maintenance. The SDX server akana.nocdirect.com is having an issue with one of its drives in RAID. Server will need to be taken down to replace the drive.

This has been scheduled to be performed at 08:00pm EST on November 30th, 2010. The estimated downtime is 20 to 30 minutes.

Thank you for your cooperation.

--- End Message ---
Message 310 of 310 (221 Views)
0 Likes