First Son
6 posts

Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Info Thread- [Updated- Feb. 13, 2010]

Apr 19, 2010

I take it this is the game general info thread? And is thus the place for general questions? Okay; this is my question regarding the multiplayer; co op in particular:

I realize that for the actual "Co-op Scenarios" it wouldn't make any sense for you to be able to use your Multiplayer Skins, as the Scenarios have a story, and thus putting in a different character would throw it off.

However, I was wondering why the general Multiplayer Skins aren't available for the other two co-op game types; Survival and Treasure Hunter (this may be the wrong title; the correct one eludes me) as these are simple objective based games and not story driven in the slightest.

Is it because the games are built on the same framework as the Co-op?

And would it be unreasonable to ask that it be considered that a future update could allow for more aesthetic character customization during the play of these two co-op modes?

That's all, thanks for reading.

Message 491 of 496 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Apr 19, 2010

Th_4RL_deal wrote:

I take it this is the game general info thread? And is thus the place for general questions? Okay; this is my question regarding the multiplayer; co op in particular:

I realize that for the actual "Co-op Scenarios" it wouldn't make any sense for you to be able to use your Multiplayer Skins, as the Scenarios have a story, and thus putting in a different character would throw it off.

However, I was wondering why the general Multiplayer Skins aren't available for the other two co-op game types; Survival and Treasure Hunter (this may be the wrong title; the correct one eludes me) as these are simple objective based games and not story driven in the slightest.

Is it because the games are built on the same framework as the Co-op?

And would it be unreasonable to ask that it be considered that a future update could allow for more aesthetic character customization during the play of these two co-op modes?

That's all, thanks for reading.

There's never been a really good reason given for it (that I know of), but videos of the new co-op mode coming out on Thursday seem to indicate that this is going to be changing, at least for that mode. And the assumption would be, if they can do it for that mode, why not the others?

Message 492 of 496 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Apr 27, 2010
Both Uncharted games are abo**bleep**ely amazing. Truly epic games. As for GoW. . . didn't really care for the games.
Message 493 of 496 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jun 11, 2010

Hey guys, does anybody know something about a fourth DLC?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 494 of 496 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Jun 22, 2010

how do you get your k/d and stats to show at bottom of post?

110 meter hurdles ftw!
Message 495 of 496 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Oct 26, 2010

im nepalese 

Message 496 of 496 (246 Views)
0 Likes