Highlighted
Jun 15 2012
By: MerryMedusa First Son 1 posts

Uncharted 1 trophy glitch help

2 replies 514 views Edited Jun 15, 2012

I have just finished playing Uncharted Drakes Fortune. (I know, I'm a bit behind) Anyway, I noticed that although I did receive the medals in the game I did not receive any trophies for the game. The trophy menu does show up but it says I have 0/48 when I clearly should have earned at least a few. I am connected to the internet and as far as I know the game is as up to date as possible and I have never been asked to patch it. I bought it in December and just started playing so I assume the patch just downloaded into the game when I was installing it. I've scoured the internet looking for answers so maybe you can help me.

Message 1 of 3 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2109 posts

Re: Uncharted 1 trophy glitch help

Jul 15, 2012

Are you using the original version or the greatest hits version of the game?

Also, check your game data utility folder on the PS3's main menu.  You should see a file in there for the Uncharted patch.  If it's not there (or, even if it is), I recommend deleting all data relating to Uncharted (both game save files and game data files) and trying again, making sure the update is in place.

Message 2 of 3 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: Uncharted 1 trophy glitch help

Jul 19, 2012
Try starting a new game and when it asks you to carry over the medals and whatnot, select "No." It worked for me.
Message 3 of 3 (495 Views)
0 Likes