Jun 06 2011
By: duke_of_platypus Fender Bender 3622 posts

UDF Elena > U2AT Elena

8 replies 527 views Edited Jun 6, 2011

I just like how:  

• She seemed more helpful, e.g breaking you out of "prison" and stuff. 
  • Also, she and Nate worked together, inching their way up the river. 
  • In one particular part of U2, she jumps, and breaks the ledge you are supposed to jump on. minor detail, but annoying.
  • In UDF, she has geniune "Oh no"s when you die, but in U2, you get these really fake "Nohs" from her.
  • In U2, she stands still when Flynn shows the grenade he's holding, which is...stupid.

Agreed? Or am I really picky?

Oh yeah, and her "Should 'ave seen that one" coming line in UDF is her best line ever.

Do you feel me?

Message 1 of 9 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

I disagree, I think UDF Elena was way more whiney and ann...

Jun 6, 2011

I disagree, I think UDF Elena was way more whiney and annoying, and I'm a big elena fan!

Message 2 of 9 (527 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Subject

Jun 7, 2011
I think she was fairly helpful in U2. She helped Nate get to the train, she had a hand in saving him after the train wreck, and she used herself as a human shield when the Flynnbomb blew. For me, she's slighty better in Uncharted 2.
Message 3 of 9 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Well in both games she shows her really good/crazy drivin...

Jun 7, 2011

Well in both games she shows her really good/crazy driving skills!! Which always helps them in a tight situation

Message 4 of 9 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

When Flynn showed the grenade and Elena didn't react inst...

Jun 17, 2011
When Flynn showed the grenade and Elena didn't react instantly that doesn't mean that she under-reacted. Might be she thought that Flynn wasn't going to do it and commit suicide or she was shocked and paralysed. At the end I was convinced with the scene.
Message 5 of 9 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

XD ya

Jun 19, 2011
XD ya
Message 6 of 9 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
653 posts

I agree 100%.. I even think that she looked.. cuter in UD...

Jun 20, 2011

I agree 100%.. I even think that she looked.. cuter in UDF.. also her voice was far less annoying.. it was beautiful.. in UC2.. she always sounded as if she was talking from her nose >.<..

Don't get me wrong though.. I really ike both Elenas!

Message 7 of 9 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

um, UDF Elena > U2AL (L for lag) except for in looks....

Jun 21, 2011

MysteriesLord-77 wrote:

I agree 100%.. I even think that she looked.. cuter in UDF.. also her voice was far less annoying.. it was beautiful.. in UC2.. she always sounded as if she was talking from her nose >.<..

Don't get me wrong though.. I really ike both Elenas!

um, UDF Elena > U2AL (L for lag) except for in looks.

Yea, this. Just listen to her when you die in U2. "Nooooh" 

Do you feel me?

Message 8 of 9 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Elena

Oct 31, 2011

UDF Drakes fortune Elena always seemed to get in the way. Not only during gunfights where she would just stand on the only good piece of cover and say, "Oh no!" As I inevitably die for standing out in the open, but you also spend a good chunk of the game just finding her and saving her life because she thinks it's a good idea to video-tape water on an island infested with pirates with grenade launchers. 

And Elena was a much better driver on U2, even if she was wearing that ridiculous orange coat that just made her look hideous.

Message 9 of 9 (527 Views)
0 Likes